Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Comments

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #41123 [Ignore] 15,Dec,09 06:57
If someone leaves a comment on your page, why wouldn't you comment back or thanks them for the comment? Or if you are the person commenting someone you thinks interest you, how do you feel if you get nothing in return or your comment erased???

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.cruel comments on rowina's pictures   3.Let's exchange comments? I make comments on your picture, and you mine!   4.Comments and Responses - Too few of each.   5.Comments not showing?  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 21,Dec,09 20:24 other posts 
I always try to let others know I got their comments. But, unfortunately may inadvertantly miss a few.

It doesn't matter if others return my comments. Some of those I comment to may actually have lives! I comment so they can "hear" what I want them to, if they wish to read it... no more or less. But, if they comment back, it's a plus I appreciate.

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 16,Dec,09 04:35 other posts 
Well put ADK7, I pretty much agree with you on looking things over now before throwing out a comment. I look at friends lists, favorites, what's said in their "bio" statement at the top, just to get a feel for the person. I never comment on "women's" pics, because I just don't know who or what is behind most of them and when I get a comment from a woman, which is very seldom, I simply say thanks. If someone is new and they have no friends or favorites, then I will take a chance and comment if I really like what I see. I logged in this morning and found that I had lost 20 points for 4 deleted comments....when I clicked on the link to see what pic my comment was deleted from I get a message that this pic is longer available so I have no idea who, what or why...it's a bit frustrating.

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 15,Dec,09 09:01 other posts 
I try to leave replies to comments made on my pics, but I know that I miss some occasionally, but I hope no one takes it personally. If someone feels that I have slighted them in anyway, please send me a private message. The only thing about comments that annoys me is when someone deletes a comment that I have made on one of their pics and then I lose points because of it. I understand the premise behind it is to deter people from making unkind or rude comments, but I never make those sort of comments.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off