Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Spontaneous Orgasm From Sucking

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #373739 [Ignore] 12,Apr,13 09:26
Has anyone ever shot their load hands free when a guy came in their mouth. This happened to me twice in the last couple years. As soon as I tasted that load I came. Never touched it.I guess I like cum!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Your best orgasm   3.Orgasm experiences!   4.Black out orgasm   5.best orgasm  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jun,19 15:46 other posts 
It has happened to me while I was eating pussy. When a girl sits on my face and fucks it with her pussy, I drop uncontrollably and sometimes i cum too.

By #64328 03,Jun,19 13:08
I had a friend that did this years ago. Right as I started cumming he shot his load totally handfree. It was incredibly hot to see that it was that much of a turn on for him.

By #588373 31,May,19 22:29
If a man hits my C Spot, cocksucker spot located just above my adams apple hard and regular, I always do and I slobber real thick almost precum mucous like theres a faucet in my throat.Oh it doesn't take a lot of length just about maybe 6 inches but it does require above average girth maybe 6 " preferably more.
Like I said, it has to be fat enuff to hit that C spot regularly.
No it doesn't require a throat fucker but that way makes me cum a lot. I can actually fuck his cock with my mouth, tongue and throat use my throat muscles then guide his cock to where it happens.
No I don't tell him.
A cocksucker is there for a man who needs to unload his nuts and therefore can never be anything but TOP PRIORITY.

By #545468 12,Dec,18 11:08
Yeah, that's happened to me. When I give my boyfriend a nice and slow blowjob, his building to orgasm gets me going as well. When he shoots his load into my mouth, once in a while I cum as well. Seeing and feeling him hit orgasm gets me so hot. LIke hands-free 69'ing
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 11:26 other posts 

By #471448 29,Aug,14 12:41
By #303133 29,Aug,14 23:51
Watch your cum do WHAT, exactly?
Does it do a special song and dance routine?
By #358797 30,Aug,14 02:59
All I can think of is flubber flopping out of his dong and doing a little dance....

By #64328 29,Aug,14 12:22
I have never been able to cum handsfree but had a friend growing that could.....also had a guy shoot handsfree just from giving me head. Right when I came he blew his load all over my leg without ever touching it.

By #332336 26,Aug,14 16:38
yes it has happened to me many times. I also do it sometimes with a woman riding my face and cuming hard on me. One of my gf's is a champion face rider, she gets rough, and talks dirty, pulling my hair and squirts when she cums. Just about every time she rides me it makes me cum without touching my cock. Fantastic feeling.

By #202354 12,Apr,13 11:59
I've had that happen when a guy was sucking my dick, he came instantly.

By #358284 12,Apr,13 09:50
I've often "Auto Ejaculated" while being brutally throat fucked with my hands secured securely behind my back!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off