Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

If I was attracted to men....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #221574 [Ignore] 28,Mar,13 01:43
If I was attracted to men I would just be gay and out there. But I'm only attracted to cock. Ever since I was 13 and saw Ginger Lynn suck Peter North's gorgeous cock in Spermbusters I've been hooked. I've actually sucked three cocks in my life but the only one I really got into belonged to a she male. I met her on the Internet and she was a hot Latina named Sasha. We had sex about 14 times over the course of a year and I loved the feeling of her small but beautiful cock in my mouth. Every time we were together I insisted she shoot her tasty cum all over my face and tongue. The other two guys had nice cocks but I couldn't get over the fact they had guys like me attached to them. I haven't sucked cock for eight years since I've been with my girlfriend and I love her very much. Sex with her is great but I fantasize of a hot cock in my mouth all the time. Sometimes I wish she had a cock although I love her pussy. I don't know if anyone will read all this but I just felt like writing about it. I'd like to hear from anyone else that feels the same way. My cock is very hard now so I'm going to look at some of these beautiful cock pics and stroke my cock until I cum and go to ****.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.First time bi.   2.Not into guys, but into guy parts   3.Bisexuals... do you find that there are "times of the month" when you a more one-than-the-other?   4.Hot mature men want to show a teen boy new experience?   5.Why are some guys attracted to lesbians?  

Show It Off