She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

I am straight but I love looking at cock.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #367572 [Ignore] 27,Mar,13 03:59
I love everything about it. I have never touched another one but when my dick throbs all I want to do is grab it and rub it up against another one, I know that sounds weird but I come on here and look at some great dicks. In my personal life hardly anyone has seen it nor touched it. I am very modest but deep down I just want people to see my dick and have a good time with it, male or female. I think it would be really fun and nerve racking to get tied down and have a strong man with large hands own my dick and do whatever he wants with it leaving me helpless. I also think it would be fun to have a female who hates men and dicks grab my dick and take her anger out on it. What do you think? Am I weird? I sure feel that way sometimes. I want 2 dicks so they can play with each other

New Comment       Rating: 0