Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cheap trailer trash Harlequin style romance, SYC/SYD style.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #366453 [Ignore] 26,Mar,13 22:39
Inspired by an old thread started by cool friend, I thought it would be fun for us all to make a trashy, smut style story.

Post a three line paragraph using the trashiest, most scuzzyand sleazy words you can think of to describe the situation, and then the next poster will build on that.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Bulging vein thread!!!   2.WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG   3.SITE VILLAINS!   4.Circumcision style?   5.Cut and Paste- The Saggy Granny and her Limp Knob Edition!  

Comments:
By #201583 28,Mar,13 04:51
Every fly in the neighborhood is swarming the pussy of death. "No," I respond. Betty opens the pizza box, removes a slice and thoroughly mashes it into her sisters ass and rotten cunt, "wrong answer, eat it or die bitch," she says.

By #201583 28,Mar,13 04:43
I keep licking her toxic dumpster. A blast of warm moist air strikes me on the forehead, my eyes start watering as I shoot my load deep between her jowls. "Are you hungry pizza dude," Betty asks as she emerges by my head holding the pizza.

By #201583 28,Mar,13 04:33
Muffled I hear betty ask, "do you want some cake for dessert, S-i-s?" With my cock deep within the depths of her warm throat a vibration stiffens my cock as she mutters, "mmmmmhhhmmm." "Don't talk with your mouth full S-i-s, it's rude," Betty snaps.

By #201583 28,Mar,13 04:20
The biggest woman strips and tops me and backs her pussy into my face. I gag, it smells like a bums feet. She squeezes my balls hard, "lick it bitch or you're going home sore and a few inches shorter," she snorts.

By #201583 28,Mar,13 04:12
"What the fuck is wrong with you two," I mutter.
Betty holds up a pair of pruning shears, "we can do this my way or the easy way. So shut the fuck up or face punishment" I fully submit as they duck tape my legs into stirrups.

By #201583 28,Mar,13 04:05
Before I can scream an even larger BBW plops down on my stomach, instantly pushing all the air from my lungs. They easily cuff my free hand, place me on a doctor's bed and lock me in place with the winches. I kick hard and attempt to fight as they take off my shoes and jean shorts.

By #201583 28,Mar,13 02:25
"Now, Betty," a thunderous female voice shouts. I violently hit the floor and I'm pulled quickly through the house by the cuffs. A large BBW dressed in black leather covered in Crisco is operating a winch that is welded to the free cuff. (sorry, I was bored)

By #201583 28,Mar,13 01:58
"Damn girl! Antibiotics should come with that road kill.""
She flips me the bird, abruptly spins around, and I notice cum running down her leg. As I check the address on the receipt, the door flings open as handcuffs quickly pinch tight on my left wrist.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off