Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Building Up A Huge Load

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #321928 [Ignore] 18,Mar,13 17:45
Every once and a while i like to take about a week or so off feom jerking off or having sex and then when i finally do jerk it or have sex when i blow my load it is massive and it is such a turn on. I just love cumming a lot. When i use my fleshlight the load is usually so big it comes squirting out the other end where the holes to controll the air flow are. Usually a bigger mess to clean up but its worth it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.shootin my load after 2 weeks tonite, who wants to watch?   2.Love to see a huge load from a cock!   3.biggest load you can shoot   4.Fucking a drunk woman   5.Menopause and sex  

Comments:
By #501020 05,May,17 07:34
I've always been able to shoot big fat loads of cum....

[deleted image]

Obstaining couple of days makes it even more powerfull...
it seems it has increased over the last few weeks

By #519017 18,Nov,16 18:23
I've found leaving a long time between wanks doesn't increase the volume of semen per jerk but it certainly increases the stiffness of my cock and the pleasure of my wank. I discovered this after a week of youth hosteling on a school field trip long ago when I shared a dormitory for a week on a bunk that creaked at my slightest movement and would have told about twenty other boys I was wanking. I managed a week without wanking but heard other boys bunks rattling. Back home my cock was hard all evening and I jacked several times in succession in bed later. The wanks were exquisite after a week's celibacy but I dont recall squirting much more per wank than usual. It's still much the same these days.

By #500604 08,May,16 07:50
One week old load: /4ikz4e8atc8rpic.html
By #485312 09,May,16 08:23
[deleted image]
*lix*

By xxx25 [Ignore] 09,May,16 08:04 other posts 
I have the same

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #351434 19,Mar,13 07:23
This is after a few days of abstinence
[deleted image]

By #359325 18,Mar,13 21:40
I do the same thing. I usually wait for at least 5 days before wanking off and when i do, the explosion is big and wild.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off