Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

preparing yourself for anal the first time?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #349055 [Ignore] 28,Feb,13 00:14
If I were going to have my first anal experience (receiving) what should I do to be prepared?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.First time anal?   2.Anal Sex?   3.Anal Sex - Relaxing, Prepartion tips, Pain Free   4.First time anal   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

Comments:
By #454258 24,Sep,14 23:07
Step 1. Stretch. dildos of asending size are good for this. you don't want to feel like he's tearing your ass. Pleasure without pain.
2. Invest in some condoms. protecting yourself from STD's is THE most important thing.
3. Enima. Wash out your ass too avoid embarrassment. Shit on a dick is never fun....unless he's into that.
4. Apply Water based lubricant. If you dont have any. hand lotion will do.
5. brace youself, and have fun

By #68656 28,Feb,13 03:20
First and foremost prepare yourself for the possibility of contracting any one of several diseases including AIDS and HIV which can be transmitted by that activity.
It may not happen but then again it may.
By #340897 28,Feb,13 03:25
agreed. this is the quickest way people spread things, due to the friction. Bleeding can occur. make sure and use protection, with plenty of lube. Oh yeah, and relax and have fun.
By #349055 28,Feb,13 10:39
Well how about from a cleanliness stand point? Like poop...do you enema first?
By #240539 28,Feb,13 16:41
Usually takes many enema's until you are completely clean...then go slow at the start until you relax and the fun will follow. Update us after, k?
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 28,Feb,13 05:03 other posts 
just as the guys say above! Take care who should be your partners and practice a protected fun only, ALWAYS!!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off