Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Circumcised/Cut guys - How did you end up with it?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #334275 [Ignore] 26,Feb,13 12:44
Hi guys,

Browsing through SYD, I've noticed quite a lot of guys are circumcised/cut and am genuinely quite surprised and curious as to how you ended up with it.

Did you choose to do so out of personal preference, medical reasons, religious reasons etc? What made you choose to be circumcised (if you did it voluntarily) and at what age did you have it done?

Sorry about the number of questions, I'm just genuinely interested.

(BTW, I'm circumcised myself)

Thanks!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 08:48 other posts 
Like most boys in America... I was circumcised at birth. this bothered me for most of my life I hated the fact that it was done to me.

in my 20's I discovered foreskin restoration done by the ancient Hebrew's to hide the fact they had been circumcised. they did this so that they could blend in with the Greek's. the Ancient Greeks had no hang ups about nudity but saw an exposed Glans as being vulgar. So the Hebrew's would tug on the foreskin remnant so they could look uncut and hide the Glans.

I did some research and started to restore my own foreskin. It has not been easy and has taken time and dedication. So far I am very happy with my results. my Glans no longer looks dry cracked and brown, now it is bright pink soft and shiny. and the increase in sensitivity is amazing

By hotone1066 [Ignore] 10,Sep,13 08:20 other posts 
I was cut at birth because I think most boys were where I lived when I was born (1966).

By #342851 07,Aug,13 19:36
it is a form of butchery and it should be outlawed

By #291694 07,Mar,13 22:25
My husband got circumcised almost a year ago for personal reasons.
By #342851 07,Aug,13 19:35
what were the personal reasons

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 07,Aug,13 08:21 other posts 
cut at birth - most American boys born in the 1940s were cut at birth - so that was pretty standard in my time

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 06,Aug,13 21:08 other posts 
baby I was born this way

By #359325 07,Mar,13 06:22
Since i was cut at birth, i to had no say, but i like the way mine turned out!
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 07,Mar,13 08:26 other posts 
I like the way you turned out too !
By #359325 07,Mar,13 19:48
Thank you 3fdfd

By #255813 06,Mar,13 11:16
I have never been able to stop playing with my cock. I was circumcised at 16 yrs old but the doctor didnt cut alot of skin off and left my cock skin very loose. I can make it very small wen unaroused and I like the feeling of covering the head like uncut and letting the skin roll back. I hav recently made my own foreskin restoration device to try. I like showing how my tiny cock looks wen I do this as its something unusual and I am happy with my dick size wen it is erect
[deleted image]

By #357810 27,Feb,13 08:23
I got cut as a baby... and i **** how it looks now. Stitch marks and an ugly scar..
By #255813 06,Mar,13 11:14
U still hav a great cock

[deleted image]

By Dalecash [Ignore] 28,Feb,13 03:01 other posts 
Cut at birth here. I obviously had no say in it but I have always been very happy with the result.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 28,Feb,13 16:03 other posts 
and so... what should doctors be doing from now on? go on cutting up babyboys because the you and JohnS are happy with being cut and they make a good living out of it?

or is 2013 about time and ready for a change of mind?

there is NO rational reason to cut up a babyboy!

By #41858 27,Feb,13 01:35
I will be choosing to have it done in a few months
By Newforeskin [Ignore] 27,Feb,13 07:41 other posts 
Why get cut? God put it there for reason.

By steve3095 [Ignore] 27,Feb,13 07:25 other posts 
Cut at birth too. No problems with it. I think cut cocks look nicer.

By #102374 27,Feb,13 00:45
I was cut at.birth also. I like my cut cock. But I also like many of the uncut cock's here. Cut/uncut. I like cock.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 26,Feb,13 17:50 other posts 
Good question!

And the answer is: because they did it to 90% of the cut guys as a baby-boy without a good reason and without asking consent!

It's a WRONG practice!

But, being uncut, in this discussion my opinion is (quoting JohnS): "the usual anti-circers descend on the discussion with their usual banter".

If the question is: Should we go on forever cutting up baby-boys without a reason? I say: NO!!

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 26,Feb,13 14:26 other posts 
Like most American guys of my age group, I was circ'ed at birth. Didn't have a choice one way or the other. It was a "norm" at the time - you had a baby boy - he was circ'ed. My Dad wasn't, however.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off