Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Exclusive Skype group

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #269494 [Ignore] 21,Feb,13 04:46
Hey guys, people keep posting about making Skype groups but none actually materialise. So il start one, don't want to be too picky but requirements are as follows:
*Thin/toned, nice attractive bodies,
*up to the age of 35, not older,
*have a working cam, microphone not required.
*up for a laugh
If you want in, comment below AND PM me and I will add you to the group. May be a slight delay in adding as I am a very busy individual!
Annnnnnnnnd GO!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.SKYPE WANKING GROUP   2.SPH 4 YOU with CAM... (Small Penis Humilation)   3.Skype group   4.Skype or KIk for s group of men   5.Skype group  

Comments:
By jgengy [Ignore] 14,May,13 19:45 other posts 
what is a skype?

By #256102 14,May,13 13:11

By #368492 24,Apr,13 02:16
Ageism
By #68656 24,Apr,13 08:50
As both the fighting man and piert correctly state and observe.
Also as I stated in an earlier post the age directive discriminates against a larger percentage of this group`s most valued members.
Somehow we can safely be sure that the original poster will never read this discussion nor reply to the fighting man`s good and logical questions posed.
The fighting man has no need to apologise for questioning this twit.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 26,Apr,13 13:19 other posts 
@ JohnS, what do you whine about?

That this 26 y/o doesn't set up this group to skype with guys that are aged like his father or grandfather?

You don't fill the requirements anyway, because requirements are also:
*Thin/toned, nice attractive bodies;
*have a working cam, microphone not required;
*up for a laugh.

And hey, you profile yourself as straight! Wanking with other guys on cam is NOT a very straight thing to do!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 29,Apr,13 13:09 other posts 
@ JohnS, you CAN participate in the skypegroup of Hornyguy69! There is not any (age-)restriction mentioned! Rush off and have fun wanking with all these guys!!
By #68656 07,May,13 12:38
What a load of convoluted crap, you need to stop sniffing the pollen of the tulips.
You claim I make silly comments yet the allusionary nonsense above is just too absurd for informed comment plus not at all becoming of a professional and intellectual such as yourself.
With the greatest of respect may I suggest you take a refreshing swim in the Zyder Zee as it may wash the crap out of your head.
Also bear in mind you are nearly 50 and would be excluded from the dimmy ageist so and so`s elitist group just as much as the larger percentage of members of this website would be.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 08,May,13 19:34 other posts 
Sure, windmills, tulips, and then i say kangaroos, aboriginals, you say soft-drugs, and i say british vilans... boring...

I don't mind being 50 next year, and I dont mind being excluded from of a group of young wankers! When I was their age, not a thought in my mind I wanted to have sex with a guy twice my age!

That's part of growing older!

And that's a disadvantige of the English language: there is no difference between "you" to an older person and "you" to a younger person.

In Dutch, we say "jij" to a younger person, and "u" to an older person, in German it's "du" und "sie", and in French it's "tu" et "vous".

so, LONG time ago I discovered that I was not young anymore, because the young said (respectfully) "u" to me. I think you/u/sie/vous need that turningpoint, because you cannot think the young ones want, or should, want to play with daddies your, (or my), age!

But even than, you are HETEROSEXUAL! What's your point of even wanting to be be part of this gay- or bisexual group???

By #371870 07,May,13 16:15
sanju.mani90

By #145018 20,Apr,13 14:18
Would love to skype with someone. My skype is joe.tree2
Look forward to "seeing you".....

By #299180 21,Feb,13 08:23
I'm in

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off