pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

New category request: cum and cumshot

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by mago666 [Ignore] 07,Feb,13 17:58  other posts
Would love to see a new category for cum and cumshot pictures. Love my cum and like watching good cumshots. I'm sure I'm not alone.
Keep on cumming

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Request - Multiple Cumshot video   2.THOSE CATEGORIES AGAIN   3.CUMSHOT VID BY REQUEST   4.Separate Category for SHAVED DICKS AND SHAVED PUSSY   5.Whats the correct category of this picture?  

Comments:
By annarowe [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 18:36 other posts 

By #621517 14,Aug,20 14:07
I’d support that. I like seeing guys shoot their cum and like it when someone sees me shooting mine.

By cumn4u [Ignore] 06,Aug,16 01:54 other posts 
[deleted image]

from "cum chair" vid below

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 23,Jan,14 11:29 other posts 
Good Idea Massive Cum Shot !
By chubbyloves [Ignore] 27,Jul,16 21:38 other posts 
now that would be fun to suck
By #515780 02,Aug,16 04:57
woooow

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,16 22:42 other posts 
Have you seen the best cumshot ever?
It's on Wikipedia:
only registered users can see external links

By #485312 28,Jul,16 04:05
yes, l looked for cream pie or cum shot and it definitely needs one for that, as half the shots here are cocks or cocks shooting cum...very good suggestion, *lix*

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,14 13:07 other posts 
Another category? Some members have a difficult time choosing the correct category as it is, why create something new? Have you ever gone to a pharmacy and stared at all the OTC crap, trying to figure out what you needed for YOUR cold? The choices are endless. Whether you can embrace the idea or not, a dick, is a dick, is a dick, is a dick. It doesn't matter whether the dick is flaccid, erect, pissing or evacuating, it's still a dick and therefore falls into the "Normal Dick" category, right? Now the member that bends over, uses his hands to spread his butt cheeks so wide apart that I can see his uvula, has no business posting that pic in the "Normal Dick" category.
By mago666 [Ignore] 25,Jan,14 06:43 other posts 
I guess you're right in one way. What I really are looking for is a way to tag a picture I guess, so if I would like to find something more specific I could search for it.
When I walk in to a pharmacy I like that they have tagged everything so that I can walk straight to the shelf with cold medicine instead of searching through the whole store.
I agree with you that a dick is a dick. But sometimes I would like to search for cumshots. Would also be able to search for tits.
Have a wonderful day and keep on cumming

By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Jan,14 11:45 other posts 
By tb1 [Ignore] 24,Jan,14 17:17 other posts 
good load m8

By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Jan,14 11:46 other posts 

By mago666 [Ignore] 23,Jan,14 05:57 other posts 
Seems like am the only one

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off