Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Mutual JO, circle jerks

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #347242 [Ignore] 28,Jan,13 13:20
So im kind of an inexperienced bi guy. Have a gf and a few female fuck buddies (always looking for more lol) and know some couples for threesum fun (love dp)

Now I want to get together with just a guy or a couple guys and hang out naked. Compare cocks, JO etc. never have done this without a women present

Any have pics of mutual JO or circle jerks? My next goal is to get some pics up of me comparing and stroking with some big dicks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Guys have handjob buddies--Girls have...?   2.Fantasy Circle Jerk   3.Circle Jerk   4.circle-jerking to music   5.Is there a group here that does circle jerks,cum on cam  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Jan,13 14:19 other posts 
This is a superb idea and I sure hope that you can make it happen. Adult men generally look on circle jerks as an adolescent activity and not the sort of thing that straight adult men do. But why not?

The truth is, men like dicks. ALL MEN, straight and gay, like dicks. Men like playing with their dicks, men like showing off their dicks, men like looking at other men's dicks and men like watching other men play with their dicks. The popularity of this site proves these things.

So why shouldn't grown men, straight and gay, get together with their friends, take off their clothes, check out each others' dicks and jack off together. It would give a whole new meaning to the expression "I'm going to hang out with my buddies."

I think every SYD member should begin to host no pants parties with his friends. The rules should be very strict that every man attending must remove his pants.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off