Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Foreskin questions

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #287023 [Ignore] 23,Jan,13 01:37
Hi there, im just wondering,im uncut, all foreskin still attached. i can pull my foreskin completely back around my glans (and even further down past that) without any problems now, but i remember as a young teen, my cousin and i were very curious about our penises, he showed me his and pulled his foreskin completely down around his glans without any problem, this was the first time i seen this happen and i was shocked. i tried to do it with my erect penis and i could not do it so i waited a little while and tried with my soft penis but yet i could still not pull my foreskin down that far, my foreskin was obviously very tight. i then worked on stretching my foreskin until i managed to get it down below my glans and continued to stretch until it was not possible to stretch any further. I remembered how much i enjoyed doing this as a young teen and i really wish there was a way i could get my foreskin to go back tight like it was back then so i could have some fun stretching it out again, i guess this is highly impossible, but is there any suggestions or comments on how i could do that? or does anyone have the same situation as me? please share your suggestions with me, anything will help Thanks fellow wankers
This is my foreskin hauled back as far as possible: [deleted image]
And this is my foreskin normally with an erect penis: [deleted image]

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.foreskin adhesion   2.*HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS*   3.Retarded ass questions that you know are retarded but still want to ask anyway.   4.shape of a cock   5.Questions of the Dat  

Comments:
By #518391 01,Jul,18 06:05
I had a very tight foreskin as a teenager and it wouldn't retract. At the age of 17 discussing this with a (circumcised) friend, and my fear of future problems with sex (I had visions of thrusting my hard cock in and the foreskin splitting...) he urged me to try. So we went to an empty classroom at school, I got my cock out and started pulling the skin back...of course my cock went hard which made it more difficult, but eventually, with his encouragement, the skin snapped back over my helmet rim and, as it did, I shot a huge load of jizz all over the place. But my friend did me a favour and probably saved me from a traumatic teenage circumcision. It was surprising that at a boarding school we didn't have medical examinations which would no doubt have highlighted the problem...lucky for me! I am now happily circumcised, done at age 65 for recurring balanitis problems.

By #539358 30,Jun,18 21:45
Mine was exactly the same. My first experience with my friend at school was aged 11. We showed each other our erections and he pulled his foreskin back revealing a pink glans. I was amazed so we tried to do it to mine but it was way too tight. Mine didn’t start to loosen up when I was hard till my mid twenties

By cupar [Ignore] 07,Jan,14 08:31 other posts 
Mine is tight full stop, pardon the pun

By Emerald [Ignore] 02,Jan,14 15:05 other posts 
My foreskin has always been easy to retract for as long as I can remember, so I never had the exciting journey of discovery that sexyjar describes.

Ever since discovering tight foreskins, I have wanted mine tightened. Recently, I have visited a number of urologists, hoping to find someone who can snip a piece out of the foreskin tip, leaving it smaller. So far, I have not had any luck.

If you ever find someone capable of performing such an operation, or discover a good way to tighten the foreskin without it, please let me know as well!
By slipper [Ignore] 02,Jan,14 20:07 other posts 
Be glad for what you have and don't mess with perfection!
By #161491 02,Jan,14 21:12
Exactly!
By Emerald [Ignore] 03,Jan,14 21:17 other posts 
Haha! That is far too kind of you, although I do get your point.

Even so, given my fascination for tight foreskins (which I can't help), I would have mine tightened if I could. The idea is not to ruin anything, but to intensify the delicious feel of the skin sliding across the glans.

That said, I can at least assure you that I appreciate what I have. Regularly, and with great enthusiasm, in fact.

By skot [Ignore] 02,Jan,14 20:44 other posts 
Your story is very similar to mine. I had to stretch mine in the bath after a friend showed me his working foreskin.

have to day though as fascinating as I still find tight foreskins I'm happy mine retracts as it does

By #187354 15,Mar,13 21:27
I too wish I had my foreskin.
By Rayb1054 [Ignore] 12,Dec,13 16:15 other posts 
you can get your foreskin back go to restoringforeskin.org i am restoring my foreskin its awesome. yes you really can get back your foreskin my profile is roy b not royb

i hope this helps roy b

By steve8211 [Ignore] 30,Jan,13 02:03 other posts 
I wished I had my foreskin back!!

By slipper [Ignore] 24,Jan,13 02:11 other posts 
No reason to stop stretching now. And, what you experienced, developmentally is quite common... enjoy the skin!!!

By #121361 23,Jan,13 13:08
Streching for some times!! Spekulum

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off