Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Father and son - silimar dick?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by xxx25 [Ignore] 13,Jan,13 06:05  other posts
Have you ever see your father's dick? Is it similar than yours or very different? My fahter saw my dick when I was masturbated and told that my dick is longer than his but very curved.
My dick:
[deleted image]

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #497509 18,Sep,15 00:51
I have seen my dad dick when erect. It was little shorter( mine is 7 " long)long but thicker ( mine is 6.25") than mine. My mother used to Compaint of pain during sex, I have heard some times.
By #498370 20,Sep,15 11:31
i wana see your dad
By #497509 21,Sep,15 10:22
I don't have any picture. So not possible to show you.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 09:18 other posts 
Oh I didn't know that you liked silimar too. only registered users can see external links and, yes, there are dicks that look like silimar. Deadly ones.

By firefox553 [Ignore] 11,Mar,15 23:53 other posts 
My dad used to walk around the house naked sometimes so I saw him from time to time. My dad has about an inch on me, but we are about the same girth. He is cut but he has more veins on his cock than I do.

By metalraven13 [Ignore] 09,Feb,15 20:34 other posts 
Never seen my father's but I know he's uncut and mine's cut.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 11,Apr,13 18:19 other posts 
my father had a firm one, i've seen him walking around with a hard-on. me and my younger brothers do take after him. and i'm happy to say, as the oldest son, i'm blessed the most in this respect!

By #15518 13,Sep,13 15:22
This is good information to know. When I get older I might become a cougar. If any of the men I date now have nice big cocks (just like yours). I can later fuck their big cock sons (the straight ones) when I am a cougar. Nice! Well, in theory thats the plan. Nevertheless you have given my fantasy new hope and life.
By #159671 09,Feb,15 12:37
FYI My dad's cock is huge, like crazy huge. Just please let me know when you go 'cougar'.

By routemaster [Ignore] 05,Feb,15 09:10 other posts 
My late dad's dick was very similar to mine, we used to shower together at a sports club we attended back in my younger days. There were lots of other men in the changing room so I bet a lot of comparing went on, even amongst the so-called straight" guys. This was the only time my dad and I were nude together and certainly with nothing untoward about it, it was just perfectly natural to shower together after a game of tennis. My dad's ass was similar to mine too.

By #461011 29,Jan,15 13:13
pretty much exactly the same cock. have seen him in the lockerroom and shower many times growing up. pretty much only difference is i keep everything trimmed while he doesn't.

By #479082 23,Jan,15 05:04
My father and I have the same shape but not the same size.
His is definitely bigger.

By #390287 02,Oct,14 12:04
I've seen it soft a few times, and i even was it hard once when i caught him balls deep inside my mother. I am at least a couple inches longer.

By #428350 13,Sep,13 02:16
My dad and I have absolutely the same cock, its just two copies of the same penis.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 16,Sep,13 06:05 other posts 
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 16,Sep,13 06:10 other posts 
well, your Dad must have a great looking cock

By xdjxx1 [Ignore] 15,Sep,13 18:49 other posts 
I can't say that penis size is one way I've taken after my Dad.

His is hardly enormous but it's longer than mine and wider too. My sibling has always followed me in many respects and duly my little bro is smaller than me.

By #265525 21,May,13 12:51
my father had a very long and thick cock, he was a slim person but his shit was so damn thick and he was always whipping it out to piss with the door open. he didnt give a damn who saw. we both say hey if you dont want to see dont look.

By #64328 12,Apr,13 04:49
Growing up I saw my dads dick many times. He was uncircumsized and I am cut so they were obviously very diffrent and also he was an adult and it seem very big when I was young

By #277673 11,Apr,13 19:09
I am sooo glad i did not take after my father. He was 4" lomg and uncut. My mother used to make fun of him. Made me feel bad that she trash talked him.

By xxx25 [Ignore] 14,Jan,13 02:54 other posts 
I heard that depends on genetic reasons but its not a rule.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off