Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Setting up to be caught/video

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #338530 [Ignore] 13,Jan,13 05:25
Has anyone setup a situation to be caught masturbating and video it? I did in a hotel and was caught by house keeping. I had my headphones on so I "didn't hear the knock". I actually blew my load when she was in the room. When I reviewed the video I noticed she didn't notice me at first even while I moaned. She glanced over as I continued to ejaculate, looked away quickly, and then,,,,and then looked back for a good 3 second stare! She then quickly left the room. This video gets me so turned on every time I watch it! Do you think hotel staff see this often?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Caught sucking ?   2.Have you ever caught someone masturbating?   3.Monkey see Daddy do has your father ever caught you?   4.Me squirting on video   5.cum video's  

Comments:
By #566722 09,Sep,18 09:26
I didn't filmed anything,but I wanted to be caught jerking by my mom.I feel attracted to her so I want fo fuck her badly.Her room is next to mine, so one time I left doors open, got naked and started stroking my cock, while breathing heavily and moaning.And after a while she comes in my room and first thing she saw,was my hard on.Then she looked in my face and said sorry and rushed out of the room.
Another time I was jacking in bathroom and left doors open again and she came in later.First thing she saw was my hard cock again and she looked at it little longer than previous time.She said I need to find a girlfriend and left the bathroom.Now I am thinking of letting her caught me in bed again naked.

By #460385 11,Jun,18 14:59
Holy shit. That looks like an Aussie.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 11:25 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By #112374 13,Jan,13 05:39
I think it is a bit unfair to consciously put a person in that position and then capture them unknowningly on film.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,13 06:00 other posts 
I agree. I saw this post and thought the very same thing.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off