Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

super hung guys who like to look at tiny weeners?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #337870 [Ignore] 06,Jan,13 11:21
As you can see, I've got a very, very small penis. My full erection is only a little over two inches. And I love to masturbate while looking at guys with super-big cocks; imagining what it would be like to have one like that.

Are there any large men who enjoy watching guys with little ones? Because I like the embarrassment of being seen by really hung men.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.TINY TITS.   2.Any Hung Men from the North?   3.SPH 4 YOU with CAM... (Small Penis Humilation)   4.Felling submissive to younger, hung guys   5.Tease 43yo married fit father about his smaller size.... ;-)  

Comments:
By #316736 08,Jan,13 12:26
I enjoy watching guys with smaller equipment, and yours looks great!!
By #221907 08,Jan,13 13:29
But WHY!? you are endowed with this supposed superior penis, why would you enjoy a single thing about the complete polar opposite to your superiority? I am a pre law student accepted into my university's prestigious school of law starting in the fall. So why would I as a law student chose to not go to my constitutional law class but instead the adult education / daycare center for a day. Just to make myself feel better? Just to make them feel bad to make me feel better about what Iyou know deep down is a defect in your otherwise great body (Idk what you look like) that playdo vase from your 6 years art class you have hanging from you is the massive dent on the drivers side of your brand new Ferrari. That would cost $200 k to.fix and eben that even though a dumb ass hit you and it was not your fault at all you are stuck with it forever, a major detraction from the rest of the car's beauty and rare luxurious Italian speed. Get it now?

I so desperately want to know how it is that if people actually can believe this crap they are able to be the slightest bit productive on life. Unless you just bang your head against the wall untilled you are told what to do.next.
If you wanna give up the ability to formulated your own thoughts or use your brain go become a Mormon, you will be an easy one to.indoctrinate.

And just imagine if a lie a blatant and stupid as this is something you blinded accepted how many lies do you think you have been told amf somebody has taken total advantage of your blind acceptance.

Stop being the retarded **** at the playground trying to fit the triangle block in the circle hole. Its not gonna work unless you alter the intended shape of the hole. Get the analogy people? If you are a 105 pound woman at 5' 3" you have no business whatsoever trying to fuck ten inches. He is the triangle block and you're the circle hole. Stop acting like the retarded **** and start acting like rational adults.

Oh or just stop believing everything you hear. Even if it is Charlie sheen making fun of small dicks 30 secs after he just took a hit off his crack pipe...idiots
By #337870 08,Jan,13 16:46
you seem to be upset about something but i can't tell what it is. some people like things. some people like other things. i happen to like watching a big cock get hard from looking at my small cock. i also like looking at guys with small cocks. and looking at women. and looking at women who like looking at my small cock. relax.

By #221907 08,Jan,13 12:24
Haha so hilarious I just have to shed some light on the ass backwards psychology on display here. So why do men with a massive size abnormality effecting this penis enjoy, and in some cases love looking at men with penis size abnormalities on the other end of the spectrum? Ready? Discount and disregard this is you want but if you ever take a thorough inventory and analysis of your personality and who you as a person, you will see that I am undeniablly spot on.

OK here's the deal. The literal definition of a sexual / physical attraction is geometrically symmetrical traits in proportion to one another. It is drilled into us non stop that beauty and attractiveness is a major asset in our society,one crucial to success. Suddenly a 5' 10" man looks at himself naked and realizes that his 9 inch penis is grossly out of proportion by several inches. This trait is by definition, physically unattractive and genetically undesirable on your body. No different than if the same man wore a size 14 show. Unattractive and undesirable genetic trait for your body. Now, a man who is born with a genetic deformation such as a cock that belongs on a man a foot taller is going to, and rightfully should feel self conscious just as if it was a massive mole growing off one side of your face. Now while the abnormally small penis
Is still undesirable, it is fall less repulsive aesthetically than than massive one. Why? Because large dicks are notorious for not coming anywhere close to displaying symmetry (as a result of the fact that for it to become that big, your genes were very in this regard leading to shitty cell health and a deformed penis. Kinda of like somebody born with autism had a genetic deformation in development but instead of their penis it affects their brain.) The small penis will not proportionate to the rest of the body usually displays a level of symmetry that is second to none among dicks. (This would be why people describe little packages as pretty, cute, adorable, etc.) Very rarely will a huge dick be called pretty or anything positive other than big or thick simply because it is the exact opposite of pretty or any word to mean good looking. So you are less deformed im that regard plus to be 5' 5" ( little dick) is far less abnormal and undesirable than to be 6' 5" (big one) . So why do big cocked men like small ones? They are jealous that even though you are both deformities I. Genetic development, small is far less unattractive to a human being at our core than Is the veiny uneven penis he carries around bearing a great resemblance to a kindergarten playdo mess while Mr small is a beautiful piece of fired and finished pottery. I don't expect you to buy k.to this, why would want to face this reality? The bottom line is this, larger than normal is almost always a very bad and undesirable thing that most people **** and make fun of. (Obese, giant, v8 gas mileage, clown shoes.) And yet, you assume that even though it contradicts every shred of human instinct and rational logic that when referring to your dick big and unattractive by definition is suddenly a compliment? You are living in a delusional fantasy world flooded with your false sense grandeur. You will see eventually.

"No pun intended, no punishment. if I offended you, you needed it" sorry
--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

God im sorry but I can't even believe people buy into the stupid stereotypical lies portrayed in our culture and media. Honestly what actual piece of evidence or logic truly makes you believe that why being born blind is negative. Being born paralyzed is no good. Being born with a learning disability, shitty eyesight, webbedet , a HUGE (oh there we go with large being a negative characteristic for every BUT a penis .. ) having dwarfism or a hole in your heart. Or an ENLARGED heart. All of these are Genetic deformations that are the cause of the above traits that many people actually pray to God their baby is not born a victim to these abnormalities. But you honestly believe that you are a victim of a genetic failure just like those suffering from that shit above BUT OH NO my defect is the one and only exception to the rule. And I know this because our society has been culturally immersed into this seemingly obvious logical fallacy. But hey since we are Americans where abnormally large physical features define us as the nation with the.most fat asses per capita on earth, lets make up a lie that just this one genetic defect (something that would land you in a prison during a hollocaust type genocide right next to the other misfit toys) is something to desire! This is the best cultural fallacy in.logic since the us institution of racism was created on an obvious lie with no evidence that people blindly accepted. Well i guess if we were actually doing blacks a favor by kidnapping and giving them lifetime hereditary seritude as their ticket into civilzation in the 18 th century, i dont know why i am even sirprised that everybody in the 21 st century no operqtes jnder this stupid lie about penis size. 100 years from now we will have moved on to something else and the big cock will be just like the balcks. Worse off than they were before. Enjoy it now before you're right back where you belong as one of God's little mess-ups equipped with a defective set of gential development genes.

By #68656 07,Jan,13 05:42
Here is a pity of "Lady" with seven little weeners.

[deleted image]
By #202354 07,Jan,13 06:49
Actually that's adorable.
By #218130 07,Jan,13 06:55
By #337870 07,Jan,13 22:30

By #339288 06,Jan,13 19:02
tell me what you think
[deleted image]
By #337870 07,Jan,13 14:20
oh wow nice! i love how there's that little freckle on yours which is just about where mine ends.

By staudacher [Ignore] 07,Jan,13 07:07 other posts 
Thats a great little cock!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off