Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do you like group sex, orgies etc. ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Ablaze [Ignore] 30,Dec,12 11:45  other posts
Describe your opinion and experience with the group sex

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.group masturbating   2.threesomes and group sex   3.New group: Big cumshots   4.new kik group   5.6 inches and under  

Comments:
By bil47 [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 13:26 other posts 
A weekly gay orgy in the basement of a middle-class house in my city. Advertised in CraigsList and screened who they gave the address to. Mandatory nudity, except shoes optional. $10 admission at the door. Usually about 20 guys of diverse ages and races. Sucking, jacking, fucking pretty much constantly. Lasted 90 minutes and was at lunch hour, so I could be cool with getting back to the job.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 08:32 other posts 
Sure would like to try group sex.

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 21:01 other posts 
Hubby here. Wifey and I have had our fair share of mmf. To be honest, having only one extra person in our bed can be very intimate if we both realy like the guy and he likes us and this intimacy is what makes it special to us. Tried group sex once, and it just wasn't the same as it lacked any form of intimacy and neither of us were relaxed. She didn't even cum once. With the right guy, we can realy get into the right mood and she'll cum multiple times with both of us guys.

By knewbi [Ignore] 17,Jan,20 14:26 other posts 
WIfe and I have been swingers for years. We both love having choices for our sexual pleasures. LOVE large groups. Love watching the wife being worked over by a group of guys...

By #516354 17,Jan,20 06:48
Had several MMF's an FFM and a MMFF.Here's one of them:
/blogs/33063.html

By #603883 16,Jan,20 10:54
Sounds fun

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 16,Jan,20 10:50 other posts 
I've had a MMF threesome with my fuck buddy and a girl. She watched us suck each others dicks for a bit, then my fuck buddy fucked me. After that, she joined in and we both fucked her.
I've had a MMFF, just fucked the girls.
I went to a male orgy, got my dick sucked by a couple of guys, fucked a guy, sucked a couple of cocks, got fucked by a couple of guys, and got spit roasted.

By #7976 02,Jan,13 21:07
I had a threesome once with two women. It was a fantastic night in which I fucked both of them several times and in between they played with each other and me. I'd do it again in a heart beat... Then there were times when my ex and I swung with other couples and although it was usually same room sex, it was a partner swap only.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 01,Jan,13 20:28 other posts 
This is the sex with men I prefere - to have it with many partners at the same time...

By #297094 30,Dec,12 12:56
we have enjoyed it so far, and are looking for more fun!
By #121361 31,Dec,12 07:18

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off