Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How do you hookup?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #11433 [Ignore] 29,Nov,09 15:29
Just wanted to know how SYD members hookup for sex. Do you use this site, craigslist, dating sites, random encounters in public restrooms, bars, or just with friends you already know?

I am interested in how you meet men and women (I'm bi).

Thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Let's hookup   2.Looking for a hookup in Maryland   3.Hookup sites   4.I've became a 'sexual prude' since i moved to Florida...   5.Hookup  

Comments:
By #463848 06,Sep,19 08:40
With difficulty if you are seeking a social friend as well as a buddy

By #597251 05,Sep,19 12:47
I cross dress and go to this gay bar called Hank's and meet men they by me a couple drinks and next thing I know I am at there house taking their dick up my ass

By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Feb,18 00:06 other posts 
I met every guy in the photos on my profile through Craigslist. I wrote a blog story about how to safely meet guys there and posted it on my profile. This is it: /blogs/33992.html

By #549726 18,Feb,18 18:31
I just started using gay bars I want to this bar called Hanks because I heard was a good place to meet men,I want on a Saturday night and it do not take long I set at the bar for a few minutes and the bartender come and handed me a beer he said it for that guy he waived and come set down we started talk had a couple drinks he let get out of here s party we to went his house and he give some pills before I know it was naked and was give me his dick I was suck his dick and letting him fuck me before I knew it he had to of his friends come over and they took turn fuck me and feed me dick they fucked me a nigth and to the next day give me load after load in my throat and up my ass I love it

By #549726 18,Feb,18 18:08
I used Craigslist never had a bad experience I am a bottom and sucked a lot of dick and let a lot of men fuck my ass

By #36394 29,Nov,09 15:52
i would use craigslist. but stopped cuz there are alot of weirdos on there.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off