Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Never tried pussy?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #195770 [Ignore] 18,Dec,12 14:00
If you never licked a pussy. You dont know. I like cock but how could you pass up a beautiful, shaved, pink, juicy pussy? I dont get it? Cock ok. Pussy? WOW.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Hairy pussy   2.eating pussy   3.Hairy pussy?   4.pussy pump   5.PUSSY POWER  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Dec,12 14:48 other posts 
Hey, I'm as queer as a three dollar bill and I've fucked pussy and I've eaten pussy. Most gay men have. Why? Because we have so many opportunities. Being gay is a Major Babe Magnet. I've had so many women come on to me that sometimes I feel as though I have to beat them off with a stick. Smart women know that gay men are better in the sack.
By #164428 18,Dec,12 14:50
I've never met such a man. I know some who were with women before realizing their true orientation and coming out. That's awesome!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Dec,12 15:21 other posts 
Hey babe, I'll bet you have a lot of gay friends. You strike me as being the kind of lady who does. So see if you can get one (or more) of them to bone you. You'll be glad you did. As one female friend I had who liked to bed gay men (myself included) said: "You don't get it as often from a gay man as you do from a straight man, but when you do, it's better."
By #195770 20,Dec,12 09:34
Thanks for the info. I think Ive just gone gay. If that gets pussy and cock. What a deal!!!!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Dec,12 15:16 other posts 
Well, you don't have to go full-on gay to have appeal with the ladies. Being bisexual (or metrosexual as it's often called now) will do. The important thing is not to keep it a secret. Let the ladies know you're versatile.

By hytiger [Ignore] 18,Dec,12 14:16 other posts 
Quite easily, I don't like kippers!
By #195770 20,Dec,12 09:36
Say What?

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 18,Dec,12 14:37 other posts 
a pussy is far too beautiful to be shaved
By #195770 20,Dec,12 09:35
Then again. Why cover it up if its so beautiful?

By #161491 18,Dec,12 20:50
From my perspective, cock = WOW. How could you pass up a beautiful, erect, mouthwateringly suckable, cum-spurting cock?

I can appreciate pussy and have had occasional moments of curiosity, but when it's all said and done, man parts are what I love licking.
By #195770 20,Dec,12 09:33
Well If you have not had your face in it. You can't imagine how nice it is.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off