Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

pubic hair for men

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #272163 [Ignore] at 07,Dec,12 02:41
i dont know how many times ive talked about this but it is really getting old.Why the hell dont all men especially gay shave their pubic hair off. You know guys it is more comen and far sexier to see a pussy with no hair. all pubic hair does is collect piss and other srong smells wich are not that great to sex anyway.if women can do it we should to like me.I never have hair on my dick or balls and i like to lookk at it daily because it is so sexy.I found this sight looking for shaved dick and there are some nice ones but come on guys just try it and you will see how much easier it is to take care of and how much prettier it looks. bald dick should be a new and exciting thing just like pussy was long ago. all in all pubic hair is ugly stinks and is not sexy what so ever.Shave that fucking shit off please because it is discusting and no one likes hair in thier throats

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Age for pubic hair ?   2.black pubic hair   3.keep your hair natural!   4.Anybody who dye their pubic hair?   5.Pubic hair  

Comments:
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 05,Dec,18 15:29 other posts 
As a woman, I do like a trimmed man, just for the look, but, this is something that the owner of the "bush" has the only say so. This country, for the last 70 yrs, has gone nuts over the natural smells and looks of the human body. When my man gets in bed with me I like to smell his heady, masculine scent and i know he likes mine.

By Horse_boy [Ignore] at 05,Dec,18 13:31 other posts 
Honestly, i highly disagree with your post.
Preference is a subjective matter and as such, something that is enjoyable to you, may in fact not be to others.

The whole trend in shaved pussies came from the atribution of beauty to youth, and so, since younger women had less pubic hair, shaving became the norm.

I personally find hair on women to be a sign of maturity, and an acceptable amount of it is a positive for me, taking in consideration the overall appearance of the vagina (some pussies are better looking than others, and some do look better with a bit of hair).

Myself, i shave every three months, more as a higiene concern than anything else. I don't let my pubes get thicker than a few centimeters, since otherwise i tend to consider it a sign of poor higiene (as hair is just another surface for the body to concentrate natural oils, sweat and flakes of dead skin).

On the appeal side, i think it has to do with preference, on the site there are plenty of overly chubby guys with thick bushes (which makes their dicks look like the head of a thumb poking out of a plant) and that personally is a lame choice, slim men do benefit from shaving, specially if their member size is above average compared to the body, these mentioned before as well can sport some hair, since it won't affect the display of the penis, which is different from fat guys, since they look more fat shaved, and a layer of hair hides the fat, just remember that it all depends on personal opinion, and that's mine.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] at 05,Dec,18 08:50 other posts 
[URL=/skn0ootgoo7kpic.html][IMG]/t

Never

By wycowboy [Ignore] at 05,Dec,18 08:20 other posts 
Shave it if you like but I am leaving my bush alone. Showering and washing it every day keeps the smell down and, honestly, I have never noticed a strange smell coming from my pubes, or my wifes which is unshaved since she grew it 40 some years ago.

By penisluvr54 [Ignore] at 04,Dec,18 22:50 other posts 
What a horrible nasty man. Glad he has left this site! I happen to prefer natural pubes, but if people want to shave them off that's their business.

By countrynaturist [Ignore] at 13,Nov,18 23:08 other posts 
I agree ... Shave it off. Nothing ruins a great blowjob more than having to deal with pubes. Also feels great to have a shaved groin slap against your ass when you're being fucked

By hotlicker69 [Ignore] at 18,Apr,17 20:15 other posts 
I have a hairy chest so shaving complety wouldnt look right but i do keep everything very neatly trimmed

By #532987 at 17,Apr,17 21:20
Interesting how everyone is different. I have been bald pubes since my first visit to Club Hedonism in Jamaica twenty years ago. Bald pubes and ball sack contribute to elevated sensation and sensitivity. I find looking and admiring a beautiful dick and shaved tight ball sack more astetically pleasing to the eye. For practical reasons I prefer to lick, kiss and nibble on a ball sack sans hair. Bald provides more pleasure to the person I am attending to and more taste and flavor for me. Regarding females I also disagree. My wife doesn't shave her pubes or pits s my request. Her hair captures her feminine essence and retains the fragrance and flavor that arouses me to almost instantaneously seeking orgasmic release

By #476910 at 07,Apr,17 15:02
I keep it fairly trimmed most of the time but have tried a complete shave. No more. First it takes ages to shave right round to the back, second it gets really uncomfortable when it has got to a three day beard and third and mot important I found, particularly in summer, that sweating meant my balls glued to my thighs all the time and that was most uncomfortable. With hair, which nature gave us for a reason, that doesn't happen.
As to smell, hygiene etc. that is just a matter of cleanliness.

By ybnormal17 [Ignore] at 05,Apr,17 00:23 other posts 
I'm straight but keep mine shaved. Like the look and fee; of it.

By mravg2u [Ignore] at 16,Mar,17 21:00 other posts 
"all pubic hair does is collect piss and other srong smells"

Keeps my gonads warm in winter,

By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 11,May,15 04:42 other posts 
that's your opinion, some dudes love hairy smelly pussy, its their choice, you should respect it as much as your own...same with men, l like a hairy chest and cock, it doesn't bother me so long as they are clean...l cant stand a stubbly shaved cock that scratches my waxed pussy...l don't think shaving is best, l believe waxing is the best, but l would say its for every one, some wouldn't take the pain, l use it as another pleasure and it gives a new dimension to sensitivity when just done, lve lost guys because they wanted hairy pussy and wouldn't settle for anything less *lix*
By Sindee [Ignore] at 16,Mar,17 19:27 other posts 
I LOVE both smooth clean shaven pussy, and a nice hairy sweaty pussy!! Mmmm The smell alone is enough to make Me HARD!

By EddBanger [Ignore] at 16,Mar,17 18:49 other posts 
Not for me personally. Trimmed is okay, but totally hairless usually looks like a k id, but that's my personal view. It would be a boring world if we were all into the same thing

By lilbuttlvr [Ignore] at 16,Mar,17 18:10 other posts 
I'm completely lazered bald

By #460523 at 15,Mar,17 22:51
I shower every day and wash my hairy dick so it smells great

By Ramil1 [Ignore] at 15,Nov,14 23:20 other posts 
totally agree... most people that have seen and felt my shaved package seem to think it natural anyway

By zakwild [Ignore] at 14,Nov,14 18:30 other posts 
i dont know how many times ive talked about this but it is really getting old.Why the hell dont all men like chocolate ice cream ? Some seem to prefer vanilla ! I mean really.

By Avillager [Ignore] at 14,Nov,14 17:31 other posts 
Natural pussy is better the hair provides another level of excitement to me. Especial like raking it with my nice beard.

By jocstfr [Ignore] at 02,Nov,14 17:28 other posts 
I say to each his own but I like to keep a little triangle

By #471760 at 02,Nov,14 02:55
Smooooth....

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] at 01,Nov,14 10:59 other posts 
Im sorry but I like natural or hairy on both women and men!

By Trekkk [Ignore] at 01,Nov,14 03:57 other posts 
I tried shaving but I felt to self conscious. Plus I think the hair makes it look more manly!

By Cumeatme4 [Ignore] at 31,Oct,14 19:23 other posts 
I keep mine hairless love it

By smoothnsmall [Ignore] at 31,Oct,14 11:06 other posts 
I agree completely!

By BushPilot [Ignore] at 07,Dec,12 22:58 other posts 
Opinions vary as made clear by this post. I for one, and from the responses on this site alone, I'm not alone; think that shaving one's genitalia, male or female, is both silly and sick. I've maintained for many years that people, especially men, who think a woman who's shaved slick is attractive is exhibiting a ****philiaish tendency. What makes a woman truly sexy and makes it outwardly obvious she's capable of procreation, is the appearance of her pubic bush. To remove that mark of maturity is senseless and weird.

So, if your of the same opinion as :jamiecan", and that's not a bad thing, here's to you for loving the little girl look. As for me, I'll keep looking for a maturely bushed woman which makes me horny as hell.

Cheers.

By spermkiss [Ignore] at 07,Dec,12 13:40 other posts 
You won't get any argument from me about the joy of having no pubic hair. I'm totally hairless from the neck down, I really like being that way (permanent hair removal by lazor) and I tend to prefer sex partners who are also hairless. The skin to skin contact without any hair in between is spectacular.

But I definately can go either way on hair. When a guy is very hairy with thick black hair, that can be ultra erotic. What's really fun is to have an intense session of oral sex and then go out in public with his black pubic hairs caught in my teeth. The reaction I get from others when I smile is priceless.

By 67malibu [Ignore] at 07,Dec,12 13:12 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off