Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Gloryhole Experiences

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #319876 [Ignore] 28,Nov,12 14:47
Just wondering if anyone has used a public/private gloryhole and what it was like?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
Best blow job I've ever had! Now I give have get the nerve to suck one!

By Lvphose [Ignore] 22,Apr,23 16:44 other posts 
I’d like to put my cock through and see what happens

By wirda [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 11:46 other posts 
Tried it back in the days

It was hot! I kept on sucking cocks every time a new one appears

I had couple of shares getting fucked because the dick was too gorgeous

By #691730 10,Apr,23 18:51
For the longest time in our marriage my wife refused to suck my cock during sex but I never seemed to have a problem finding a willing mouth at the local adult bookstore!

By #689552 29,Mar,23 15:02
There was a wonderful glorygole/magazine store not far from my home that recently closed. I am so disappointed. The twinks that hung out there gave me my first couple of blowjobs and they were heavenly. My orgasms were so full and deep- it was jarring. And I would cum so much. They never lost one drop either. All of it was swallowed.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Mar,23 17:16 other posts 
here where I live they also closed the only GH magazine store. I have good times there too. I always found there the biggest white cocks. I was in Florida and I visited the only GH place in Key West and got some big white cocks down there too.
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 10,Apr,23 17:45 other posts 
I might have to try one!!

By Mrfrisky [Ignore] 15,Feb,23 23:22 other posts 
I was in a booth with my dick rock hard sticking into the booth next to me. A couple on a tour looked into the booth, saw my cock and paused the tour to suck me off. It was hot as they passed me back and forth. Good times.

By PoloFields [Ignore] 15,Feb,23 21:20 other posts 
Miss having a bookstore with glory holes nearby. Had some ofmt first expereiences with cocks there.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 10,Feb,23 17:06 other posts 
I went to the glory in Key West in September. The first guy I sucked his cock was average. I sucked for one minute and he just cum. The second day I was there I look thru the hole and saw this guy jerking off. He had a big cock. He put his cock in the hole. He told me he is been edging for an hour. This guy cum and squirts all over. He cum in less than a minute.

By #688147 08,Feb,23 12:19
I use them when I am horny and need to swallow cum and take them in my ass. There's always cocks that need and men who need to get grained there.

By #687810 01,Feb,23 21:57
a friend of mine Renae manger a adult book store and she know I am bi put me in a gorly hole booth and I sniff poppers and getting my face fucked by a bunch men dicks

By #683819 07,Dec,22 15:15
got my first male bj there then he put his cock thought hole and i started sucking him and got first load in mouth there too

By 4438cr [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 01:13 other posts 
Got my first male blow job in a glory hole!!!! Gave my first blow job in glory hole!! Got great bj in a camper trailer glory hole at hiway rest erea!!!!

By shavedpubis [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 02:59 other posts 
amazing place for me at times sq.

By knewbi [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 12:43 other posts 
Always thought it would be so fucking hot to suck a number of cocks where you did not see any of the guys faces. Just stiff cocks cumming through a hole in the wall!!!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 16:33 other posts 
I'm guessing that glory hole sex is something you've never done. That's too bad because it's the ultimate in anonymous sex. And that makes it the purest sex there is. See my earlier comments made years ago on this topic.
By knewbi [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 12:41 other posts 
Yep, never tried a glory hole. Would love to though some day..

By PITBULL [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 17:40 other posts 
While on vacation in Key West, Florida I visited the glory hole 2 times. The first time the guy was saying he is been edging for hours and I need it to cum. I help him and he cum fast. The second time I was there the guy stuck his big penis thru the hole and I start to blow him and he shoot a big load and spray everywhere and I got some of his cum on my jeans.

Great time I had at the glory hole blowing 2 big white cocks

By #636102 23,Oct,22 14:06
I bet I have sucked 10,000 cocks through the gloryhole..I love sucking cock love all cock big, small, cut, uncut black white long as the end result is a big load for me to swallow then I'm happy and even happier when im dressed up..I am a married sissy c/d

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 15,Jan,20 11:00 other posts 
I've recently been using one at the men's sauna complex I go to. It's great! Waiting for those cocks to poke through the hole, before taking it in my hand, and sucking it.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 03:22 other posts 
If you never experienced a glory hole and if you love to suck a cock now and then, it is definitely an exhilarating experience

By stiffone4u [Ignore] 01,Nov,19 23:35 other posts 
Went to my first adult book store with a gloryhole at 21. I had no idea they existed.Got scared(catholic heterosexual)and left. Got a bit drunk after breaking up with gf and went back.I was 6', 170 lbs in cut-off shorts. Every time I went in a booth, the booth next to it got occupied.I moved from booth to booth to see what it was like to be a sex object...after a good while I let a guy start rubbing my leg and more...

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 07:35 other posts 
Unfortunately glory holes are disappearing so are the adult book stores,I always enjoyed playing glory holes are so much fun.
By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 12,Apr,19 10:55 other posts 
Try and adult cinema or a gay sauna.

By #554098 11,Apr,19 22:51
Are there any female 'glory holes'? Seen some of the male ones, but what about women, and their 'rights'?
Are they called something different, to distinguish the two?

By #64328 10,Apr,19 16:07
I got sucked off at an adult book store. As I left I watched who came out of the booth to realize it was the dad of o friend of mine. I think he knew who I was but did t know I knew it was him.i always kept his secret

By teddyk13 [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 11:58 other posts 
its fun

By #496814 06,Jul,16 08:38
A gloryhole would be my #1 fantasy. Not knowing whether the one giving me a bj is a guy or girl, old or young, fat or skinny, ugly or hot. Problem is, it usually is a guys fantasy and anonimity is hardly fully provided.

But maybe if I ever find the guts... Ive written a blog about it:

/blogs/29717.html
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 05,Jan,19 14:13 other posts 
Cousin or not...!

By #575378 01,Jan,19 00:40
I never found any glory hole in my city or country. If I could find one I would use it every day.

By onthelose [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 16:41 other posts 
For me its the fact that I am giving someone pleasure. There is also the annominity that goes along with the gloryhole. They are all covered over here. Haven't seen one in years, which is a shame.

By #575336 28,Dec,18 13:54
I went to a adult book store and was watching a video. Started playing with my dick and a hand came through the hole and grabbed my dick. Got me hard and pulled me closer to the hole
. So I put my hard dick in the hole
It felt so good . I could tell I was going to cum.sp I just

By #182330 10,Jul,16 04:12
this is my first gory hole experience

so one day I was bored and was scrolling threw the casual encounter part of craigslist when I came across a glory hole add interested I contacted the person and got the address and the details of the hole.. so I get to the house I was told to just come threw the front door it was cracked open as I walk into the house I see the hole to my right in the kitchen its a regular door with a hole cut into it and handles at the top to hold on to as you get sucked off it reads on the door stick in hard so I drop my pants and get myself hard and insert it into the hole and was met with the best head I have ever gotten to this day my dick didn't leave this persons mouth the entire time they expertly sucked dry over and over till I felt weak swallowing thick load after load single handedly the best sexual experience I have ever had on side to losing my virginity hands down

By #446346 08,Jul,16 21:43
I got sucked off once.

I was great.

My cock was kissed, then I was just sticking thru the hole wondering what happened. I shook my cock. I could see flashes of light in a crack so I knew the other person was taking pictures of my cock.

Then the magic happened... A slow and wet blowjob that made me cum so hard and long.

I had to stay in the stall for an extra 5 minutes or so, just to steady my legs to walk out!

By #264686 06,Jul,16 19:14
Mouse Trap! That's all I've got to say about that!

By #515077 06,Jul,16 07:46
I live in Las Vegas and I thot I was in heaven when I found the bookstores. It took me awhile to get the nerve up to suck one when it came thru the hole. Not that I had never sucked a cock before. Then I got married and talked the wife into going. So were in the booth watchin some movies and I can tell that the guy is waiting for my cock so I stick thru and cum in his mouth. The wife thot that was pretty kool. Anyway the bottem line is that she couldn't wait to watch me suck the cock that come thu the hole. Which was kinda neet deal. having her get turned on watching me sucking cock.

By niceonebighead [Ignore] 25,Mar,16 16:29 other posts 
i like gloryholes because im not gay and idont like a guy tryin 2 kiss me an huggie hug just want my cocksucked and the sameway when i suck cock dont want all that i only like kissin ladys even if they just sucked someone else off

By #294596 13,Dec,13 22:51
There is not enough room on this site for all of my experiences at gloryholes. To put it simply, I have been sucking gloryhole cock for nearly 14 years and have sucked off over 250 men at them.

Gloryholes are perfect. No drama. No BS. Just a guy needing serviced and a cocksucker taking care of his needs. A perfect situation for both.

By #440670 13,Dec,13 01:45
Where could I find a gloryhole

By #332336 12,Dec,13 16:22
I was dating a married woman once and she wanted me to take her to an ABS so she could watch me get sucked off through a gloryhole. We found one and after some time in a booth a tongue slid through the hole. I place my cock on it and let him suck away. It didn't take long with her watching to shoot my load in the guys mouth. We hung around a while because she wanted to see the guy when he came out of the booth. After about 6 or 8 guys used the booth, he finally exited. It was her husband! I took off and let them fight it out.

By #327529 19,Dec,12 14:43
don't have a pic to share, but will share of my experience at a gloryhole just 2 days ago...I was enjoying sucking a very nice cock through the hole. It was obvious from his responses that he was in real need of a good blow job. At one point, I went down to his balls and began sucking them. As I sucked his balls, I jacked his cock. It wasn't long before I could feel his cock swell even more in my hand as he shot his load onto my shoulder and then over my back. I came up to catch the last spurt in my mouth and slid down to the base and then back up again licking the remaining cum oozing out of his slit...I went back down again and stayed there sucking gently until he began to go soft...I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

By #226523 12,Dec,12 14:04
[deleted image]

I was at the hole in a local supermarket when this beaut showed it's magnificent throbbing head thru the hole Man o' man what a surprise spent time fondling and sucking it then put mine thru the hole to be given the best blow job ever. We are now best buddies and meat regularly sometimes with our young mates to enjoy hours of intense cock fun now that the glory hole has been closed.
lots more glory hole pics on my sydpage

By #220845 12,Dec,12 12:46
Once I was in a booth bent over getting my ass eaten and a guy pulled the door open, hot!

By #220845 12,Dec,12 12:43
I remember being on my knees sucking Cock and another guy pulling the door open, turned me on big time.

By #220845 12,Dec,12 12:41
I remember once in the late eighties at the book store, I was letting guys suck me but I wasn't reciprocating. Once while in the booth a man next door stuck his Cock and balls into my booth i had never seen a dick that big. I remember taking it in my hands putting my face up next to it, smelling it, rubbing it across my lips and under my nose. It was very erotic.

By #327529 03,Dec,12 13:19
There is no doubt that this is one of life's great pleasures. I realize some people find the idea repulsive, but for those of us who enjoy it-it's a true thrill. I've enjoyed sucking through them many times and have enjoyed being sucked through them as well. I've also enjoyed male/female couples through them too. There's only 2 places in this town. I wish I could set up my own private one; perhaps one day I will. I think what prevents a lot of guys from going to glory holes is the fear of STDs. And of course, you must pay attention. You can say I'm lucky I suppose, but I've never contracted anything. Like anything else, it's a matter of common sense.
I've wondered what it is about them that is such a turn on a couple of times. For me, I think it's just the idea that when someone goes to one, puts their hard waiting cock through the hole, they want nothing more than the sensation of getting sucked. There's something about not having full body contact that seems to make the experience more intense. And there in all its glory is a hard cock waiting to be pleasured. I prefer the larger holes so the balls can be accessible too. You can't see them and they can't see you, but you can hear their moans and they can hear the wet sound of you sucking. If you're lucky enough, maybe someone has come into the booth with you and is sucking you at the same time...
By mywusch [Ignore] 12,Dec,12 12:09 other posts 

By #327529 07,Dec,12 13:19
I have to say that SPERMKISS expresses exactly how I've felt about so many things concerning sexuality; sex, gloryholes, bath houses/gay saunas, et al.
It is so refreshing to see that there is another man/person who views these things in the same light. I remember many years ago when I struggled with who I was as a person with my sexuality and my appetites. Because of hearing all the messages from most people in society, I was very confused. I felt terrible guilt for enjoying spontaneous and anonymous sexual encounters. All of this during the time that I was fighting myself over the fact that I was indeed bisexual. Every time my urges consumed me, I'd go out seeking release for my appetites and very willing. After it was over, I'd fall into regret about what had just happened.
All of this came to an end when I finally decided it was time to be honest and accept the fact that I loved going to glory holes, bath houses, etc. When that happened, I felt a great burden lifted from me and my enjoyment of sex increased dramatically. That is, I enjoyed it without the guilt attached afterward. I realized that such judgements towards people like myself didn't mean a damned thing unless I allowed them to.
What is unfortunate, is that there are many people that think people like us are incapable of caring for one person. No doubt, for me to be with one person would mean that she would have to accept my appetites for sex with men. There are certainly females who do accept as we all know; it's just a matter of connecting with one. I know several couples (some I play with) who have this kind of relationship with each other and have been together for years.
Finally, there is something very rewarding about going to have sex with others that is for just the enjoyment of the moment. Those moments are usually very intense as there's no hidden agenda; it's sex for the enjoyment of sex and nothing more. Some people just don't get it. I don't concern myself with what they think or feel about it anymore.
Glory holes are great places and a real example of the enjoyment of this kind of sex...again SPERMKISS, you da man!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Dec,12 13:28 other posts 
You say the nicest things.

By #226523 06,Dec,12 14:52
/member.php?w=226523
I am a real gloryhole freak have made one myself in a local public toilet only to have it closed and then have to reopen it. Lately they are impossible to find.
I have more pics of this now closed gloryhole in Windhoek PM me if you would like me to post them.
this is mine thru the hole /6c6avqs5tws1pic.html

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off