Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

what is it called when I like my pussy to be exposed in front of him?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #173969 [Ignore] 14,Nov,12 16:51
I just love it when a guy is in between my legs and he can see everything. I love when he plays with my pussy and "inspects" it. One time my man was just there pulling my clit hood back and observing my clit as he rubbed his wet finger in circles on it... and then he was playing with my inner lips and stretching them apart and looking at all the things he could do with my pussy. Its such a turn on when he looks at uhmynpussandwatches what happens when he plays with me. My biggest turn on is having my lips spread wide open as he sits a few inches away from my open pussy and admiring what's in front of him. Does this make sense? What is it called when someone has a fetish of just being exposed in their partners full site? Is there a term or something for just loving to be looked at and played with? Is it just me? Lol

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.first time I showed my pussy... your experience seeing one the first time?   2.Women have a slit at the top of their legs behind pubic hair. What is it called?   3.Exposed   4.Blacklisters be aware....   5.hooking up with someone  

Comments:
By #550094 01,Aug,18 00:24
Exposing myself to my partner...
...I call it an Invitation, either Take it or Leave it.

By #210331 15,Nov,12 01:37
I LOVE women's intimate soft, pink parts, but I have yet to meet one that was comfortable with such close 'inspection' as you describe!!

I hope that my experience is the 'exception' rather than the 'norm', but I wonder. . .

I honestly love women's 'pussies' (I **** 'vulva' as the biologically correct term, as it doesn't do the beauty of the parts justice!! Yet 'pussy' isn't quite right, for something so beautiful, and sensual!! Someone needs to find a word, or make up something, that expresses the soft, sensuality of those beautiful parts!!) I like how they look, how they make you feel, when caressed, and I get really aroused liking the natural scent.

The women I have known have been really uncomfortable, nervous, and maybe ashamed, of these beautiful parts of their bodies, and didn't like any close, intimate touching, or 'looking'!

I love seeing women, in their casual, unexcited state, seeing if they shave clean, or just trim (I like the parts that you want to be teased, and sensually caressed, shaved clean, but I grew up in the era of Playboy, when the women had a nice little triangle of softness. . .

I would love to meet a woman that was comfortable, just being naked, and spread, showing me how she likes to touch herself, and showing all of her beautiful pink parts!

I don't think that close, intimate 'inspection' and play, is a 'fetish' but something that many would enjoy, with the right partner.
By nekekal [Ignore] 15,Nov,12 11:40 other posts 
I agree. I don't think I was ever with a woman that comfortable with her own pussy. They seem to be loved by us guys but only tolerated by their owners.
By boc [Ignore] 30,Jul,18 19:04 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,18 19:03 other posts 
No fetish here. It's normal to want to show it all and get excited when the partner watches.

By #285354 15,Nov,12 11:59
I’d call it sexual fulfillment. Our sex organs bring us tremendous pleasure. We enjoy it when our partners share mutual admiration for the beauty of our bodies and the joy that comes from stimulating our minds and bodies during sexual activity.

By alittlesnail [Ignore] 14,Nov,12 20:52 other posts 
I would really like to do something like this ,just curious what a pussy look like ,never happen in my life

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off