Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

He Who Must Not Be Named: A Tale of SYD Horror

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #303133 [Ignore] 12,Nov,12 15:23
Though forum-folks may be familiar with dark creatures like the Pissy Rant-Fairy (who spreads insult and sanctimony at the mere mention of anal sex) or Skippy (the Illiterate Insult Goblin) which dwell in the dank underbelly of SYD, few are aware of the existence of a hideous being much more vile than any sub-human fiend haunting the bowels of this forum. Legend refers to this loathsome, venom-spewing, troll-like critter only as He Who Must Not Be Named, and it has been known to torment, harass and bully innocent SYD members for the sheer pleasure of being an odious douche nozzle. The b east also tosses around poop and bad grammar like a rabid, brain damaged monkey.

Arcane lore suggests that He Who Must Not Be Named did, in fact, once have a name…but merely uttering those profane syllables could inflict the speaker with point-burning, horrid Private Messages, barely literate forum rants and a painful, itching ass rash. It is a creature to be shunned by all intelligent beings.

If you do encounter HWMNBN, do not…under any circumstances…make contact with it! Any attempt to interact with this fell and monstrous troll-kin will lead to your undoing or, quite possibly, a gift of poop. Be warned…though HWMNBN is quick to speak what passes for its mind, it is also equally quick to cry “foul” to the Powers That Be if you retaliate in kind.

May all that is Good and Holy protect you from the dreaded clutches of He Who Must Not Be Named!

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #297360 12,Nov,12 15:44
This is indeed true, when you smell the odor spandex and see the gloom of the basement creeping into the forum it is time to run...
By #303133 12,Nov,12 16:20
I can feel my points burning even as we speak...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,12 16:28 other posts 
You feel a burning sensation? It might be your clitoris. If the burning persists, please see your doctor immediately.
By #303133 12,Nov,12 16:29
Nothing worse than a flaming clitoris!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,12 16:30 other posts 
By #297360 12,Nov,12 17:13
roses are red
violets are red
my clitoris is red

holy shit the garden and my vagina are on fire!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,12 17:20 other posts 
A vagina or a mangina?

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,12 16:18 other posts 
Where's the love? No room on this site for "ppl" to be haters.
By #303133 12,Nov,12 16:22
HWMNBN is the BIGGEST hater of "ppl". All seven of its personalities seem to share this trait.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,12 17:10 other posts 
Oh helllllllll nooooooooo! There's more than 7 personalities ummm.....fakes!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off