Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

He Who Must Not Be Named: A Tale of SYD Horror

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #303133 [Ignore] 12,Nov,12 15:23
Though forum-folks may be familiar with dark creatures like the Pissy Rant-Fairy (who spreads insult and sanctimony at the mere mention of anal sex) or Skippy (the Illiterate Insult Goblin) which dwell in the dank underbelly of SYD, few are aware of the existence of a hideous being much more vile than any sub-human fiend haunting the bowels of this forum. Legend refers to this loathsome, venom-spewing, troll-like critter only as He Who Must Not Be Named, and it has been known to torment, harass and bully innocent SYD members for the sheer pleasure of being an odious douche nozzle. The b east also tosses around poop and bad grammar like a rabid, brain damaged monkey.

Arcane lore suggests that He Who Must Not Be Named did, in fact, once have a name…but merely uttering those profane syllables could inflict the speaker with point-burning, horrid Private Messages, barely literate forum rants and a painful, itching ass rash. It is a creature to be shunned by all intelligent beings.

If you do encounter HWMNBN, do not…under any circumstances…make contact with it! Any attempt to interact with this fell and monstrous troll-kin will lead to your undoing or, quite possibly, a gift of poop. Be warned…though HWMNBN is quick to speak what passes for its mind, it is also equally quick to cry “foul” to the Powers That Be if you retaliate in kind.

May all that is Good and Holy protect you from the dreaded clutches of He Who Must Not Be Named!

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Nov,17 15:24 other posts 
The "He Who Must Not Be Named: A Tale of SYD Horror" thread would like to officially welcome the original "Random Bullshit" thread to the dumpster.
You had a damn good run, "Random Bullshit"!
By #543863 15,Nov,17 17:51
Monted was small cock with a small mind

By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Aug,15 23:21 other posts 
So...
HWMNBN created at least two profiles today. They lasted only long enough for him to post a couple of typically crappy comments before he got booted.
How the mighty have fallen.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,15 11:59 other posts 
Bwahahaha...!

By #491909 12,Jul,15 17:28
So who exactly is this HWMNBN anyway???
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Jul,15 10:43 other posts 
PM me and I will fill you in.

By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 10:10 other posts 
Look what you can find when you dumpster-dive!

By #303133 30,Sep,14 10:15
Funny story:
HWMNBN blacklisted me again
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,14 11:09 other posts 
Me too. What do you expect, he's 56, working in a less than prestigious job, his claim to fame is he's a king of an adult website ( not based on respect, admiration or popularity but because he was able to acquire more submissive members ). And what is infuriating is, he is allowed to act like a jerk and treat others poorly and with disrespect because admin looks the other way!
By #415959 30,Sep,14 11:38
An even funnier story:
I said some rude things to HWMNBN in the forum.
HWMNBN blacklisted me and then reported me to Admin.
Admin sent me a PM stating he would ban me from the forum if I didn't stop.
I said some rude things to Bella.
HWMNBN un-blacklisted me.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,14 11:51 other posts 
Well good for you! Continue being rude and I'm sure he will add you as his friend.
By #415959 30,Sep,14 12:21
I've never been on HWMNBN's friends list, you on the other hand....
By #303133 30,Sep,14 15:37
Mr. Yumm, buddy, I luvs ya dearly, but if you guys break the forum I am going to be very sad...
--------------------------------------- added after 47 hours

Seriously?
John down-voted me because I asked people not to break the forum?
WTF is this guy's problem?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,14 18:40 other posts 
Are you happy now?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,14 01:37 other posts 
Clarification please? Who are the "you guys"?
By admin [Ignore] 30,Sep,14 14:51 other posts 
Last I remember I gave you a warning for being rude to bella.

Hmm. I think I need to reorganize the forum...
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,14 14:00 other posts 
Funny story; I was un-blacklisted again.

I'm blacklisted, I'm not blacklisted, I'm blacklisted, I'm not blacklisted.....! What the heck is going on? I'm getting dizzy from all this activity. I'm not certain if I need to be medicated or if he does!

When I pull my classic sports car out on fine sunny days and I call my insurance company to say I want full coverage, I'm not permitted to drop the insurance down ( or vice versa ) for a period of 30 days. Admin should consider a no flip flopping rule for these types of situations.
By #303133 02,Oct,14 14:06
HWMNBN can't stand to not know what you are saying about it.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,14 14:18 other posts 
Were you un-blacklisted?
By #303133 02,Oct,14 14:57
Yep.
By #354861 02,Oct,14 18:56
You were both unblacklisted because i asked for it. Don't make me regret it.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,14 19:30 other posts 
I'm sure that your act was done with good intentions, but.... I can only speak for myself......there was no need for any person to act on my behalf. As I have said, I'm blacklisted, I'm un-blacklisted.....I really don't give 2 shits about that lame troll. If he wants to blacklist me, that's his choice. But let me be clear, if he or any other member(s) want to start some shit with me, be ready. I know admin seems to disagree but for the most part, I don't start the shit but I will be damned if I will allow any member to walk all over me.

Rather than reach out and ask him to un-blacklist me, why not tell him how you feel about him publicly calling me names?
By #354861 02,Oct,14 19:34
Bella, just go with it. I'm doing the best i can. Nobody said either of you have to have Sunday tea with the guy. I did it for my own reasons.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,14 19:40 other posts 
I'm a firm believer in; don't start no shit and there will be no shit!
By #354861 02,Oct,14 19:54
It isn't about who did what. I did it cause i wanted to. Something nice for people, whether they cared or not. Maybe I'm an idiot, but i did it anyway.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,14 20:24 other posts 
Sorry, it is. I HAD online friends that told me some bad stuff. I believe in giving someone a chance. It didn't take too long for me to realize that I could not be friends with MONTED because I felt that there were expectations. I am not his puppet and I do not or will not allow anyone ( in life or online ) to pull my strings and manipulate me. Clear and simple.

At one time, I received a message from a friend that mentioned that he destroyed a negative gift I had received. I'm sure I caught him off guard when I said I preferred to keep them as a reminder(s) of why I think that the sender(s) is a pathetic and cowardly human being.

Regardless of whether I'm blacklisted OR NOT, it doesn't change my opinion of him. I prefer people to be straight forward; don't smile at me to my face and stab me in the back.
By #354861 02,Oct,14 20:33
Nevermind. I did what i did because i wanted to. It wasn't about being friends with someone. I had my own reasons for it and I'm not laying them out here.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,14 20:35 other posts 
No problem, but I chose to layout my reasons.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

MONTED, keep it real and do what you want..... put me back on your blacklist.
By #303133 03,Oct,14 11:26
Honestly, the only reason I even noticed that he had blacklisted me was because you had asked me to look, bella.
Most likely, he only Un-blacklisted so that he could see posts to down-vote.
No great loss either way...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,14 11:47 other posts 
I tend to agree with you because I did point that out in one of my other posts..... MONTED was able to respond to many of the post/comments that I directed towards him. With regard to posts in the forum, if someone blacklists ME, and I make a post, all that they would see is "this member is on your blacklist". Keep it real, MONTED, keep it real.
By #303133 03,Oct,14 11:32
"Don't make me regret it"?
Are you serious?
Or what?
You'll make me "eat pavement"?
I didn't ASK you to mediate for me, nor have you done me any great favor...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,14 11:49 other posts 
My sentiments ( the mediation part ) exactly.

By #303133 26,Sep,14 08:17
Yep, HWMNBN is still haunting the place.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,14 10:04 other posts 
Who kingignoramus?

Let's see how long it takes for him to hop onto this.....
By #303133 27,Sep,14 08:42
HWMNBN can't even see this thread. He has blacklisted me.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,14 09:50 other posts 
I understand that, but he has been responding to my posts and I am on his blacklist.
By #303133 28,Sep,14 09:52
Because it uses one of its many bogus accounts to see what you are posting!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,14 09:56 other posts 
Thank you, I guess I was over thinking things. He really is quite simple.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,14 11:03 other posts 
Hey Will, did MONTED blacklist you too, or was it just me?

He has such a fragile ego.
By #303133 31,Aug,14 11:16
I have no idea, There really hasn't been any time that I felt the need to communicate with him recently. so I have no way of knowing...
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,14 12:05 other posts 
Oh, I don't communicate with him outside of the forum but I noticed I was not able to see his response below. I'm sure it's nothing, probably the usual, a "yur" and a couple of emoticons.

If you care to see if you have been blacklisted by other members, you click on your "SOCIAL" setting then click on the option titled something like; members that have blacklisted you.
By #303133 31,Aug,14 12:53
That option is only available to paying members.
For what it's worth, it was just a typical:
Since I can see it, I guess I am not blacklisted...
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,14 13:14 other posts 
Thanks! I wasn't to far off base with my initial guess!

By #303133 24,Aug,14 23:06
A special prize will be awarded to any SYD member who can spot one or more of HWMNBN's many fake accounts!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Aug,14 23:07 other posts 
What's the prize?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Did you notice that MONTED's thread, The Members You Don't Miss is *POOF!* gone?
By #303133 24,Aug,14 23:14
I feel so bad about that.
I guess that admin DOES have limits on how much of a dick he will let that guy be around here...
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Aug,14 23:17 other posts 
I wonder if admin will deem his behavior inappropriate and ban him from the forum either temporarily or permanently?
By #303133 24,Aug,14 23:21
Probably not. He gets a lot of leeway around here.
Still, given that he was so cocky about "not caring" in that thread, and flaunting that admin lets him get away with so much, it IS very enjoyable to see him get bitch-slapped by the Powers That Be now and then.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Aug,14 23:25 other posts 
Shoot! You think deleting his thread equates to being bitch-slapped?
By #303133 24,Aug,14 23:26
I think it is as close as we are going to get.
By #316057 24,Aug,14 23:29

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off