Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

THE HOLIDAYS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 09:35  other posts
Do you realize that in less then 8 weeks, 2012 will be just a memory? Yeah, who knows if 12/12/12 will be the end of the world but I remain optimistic that I will be here for the 13th. For many, the next few weeks will involve many unique holiday celebrations. There is such diversity with our SYD/SYC friends and I wonder if you celebrate, how you celebrate and what might be a tradition in your family. Perhaps you could share how you decorate or a favorite recipe or two....

Thanks for your input!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.holidays   2.Need comments on my photos.. Been on here a year and nothing.. FUCKKK   3.2015 summer holidays ?   4.holidays   5.YOUR BEST NUDE BEACH PICTURE, see mine!  

Comments:
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 18:52 other posts 
my family and i allways go and put candles on graves of those that have left us.only 2-3 hours before christmas holaday so those that have gone have some beautiful light going into the holadays..and it lock so amasing to see all those candles lighting up those dark night in iceland...
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 18:59 other posts 
What a beautiful tradition!

By #267458 09,Nov,12 10:15
im hiding from my family and spending the christmas with my gay friend and we are going to have hot sex and just get on with life ... we have to love gardening and not christmas ...ps and cocks
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 12:42 other posts 
Hiding is good too. Since I travel so much every day to and from work, I enjoy staying home and doing my thing. Sometimes the Stouffers red box meal is just right. Hey, can you explain what you mean by gardening? Thanks!

By #265360 09,Nov,12 12:22
I will start with Thanksgiving. The whole famliy makes ther special dish and we all go to one home for the day. Mine is sausage stuffing. "No pun on words"
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 12:38 other posts 
Love, love, love stuffing. Our traditional stuffing is lovingly prepared by my mom however, I was introduced to sausage in the stuffing and it is soooooo DELICIOUS!

By #11431 09,Nov,12 09:56
yep , we are not religious , but I count Christmas as my real holiday. A chance to stock up with goodies & lock the doors for a week of self indulgence. I will of course be stuffing the turkey and making mince pies but not a lot else .. just plain lazyiness. Just hope its not as cold as the last 2 years.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 10:00 other posts 
Thanks! You embrace the holidays like many others!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off