pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Dick Size Predictor

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #303621 [Ignore] 06,Nov,12 13:03
Is your index finger longer or shorter than your ring finger?

I was reading an article about this topic, and curious if it were true or hyped up BS. Please let me know:

Is your index finger longer or shorter than your ring finger?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.The dick size thing...   2.Dick size vs. Shoe size   3.Preferable dick size? Men/women comment.   4.My size   5.Dick performance after 60  

Comments:
By #319355 21,Nov,12 20:28
I at times would like to make a meaningful contribution in these Discussion Forums Bella!,....but reading most of them just crack me up so much, that all i can do is....
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,12 23:06 other posts 
Unfortunately Maverik, it will be difficult to make a meaningful contribution because the majority of the members are unable to develop a meaningful topic. Too many "Rate my" categories and then you get the some that just come up with lame crap. I was banned today by a member that used the forum to "announce" that he FINALLY posted a new pic. Woo hoo! I can start breathing again! When I reacted in that manner, the little pussy banned me. I predict that type of member to be a big dick.

By #319355 18,Nov,12 19:53
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,12 18:22 other posts 
What are you laughing about? I predict that YOU, Maverik, have a big dick!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,12 17:48 other posts 
I predict that poster of this thread didn't read the entire article and when he used all of his fingers to turn the page, his rogue penis deleted his profile.
By #61033 18,Nov,12 14:25

By #297360 08,Nov,12 19:13
This may be a bit of an old wives tale but i heard that the best way of gauging the length of someones penis is to measure the distance between the base of the penis and the tip...
By WristThick [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 20:22 other posts 

By #6568 07,Nov,12 03:50
There have been lots of these nonsense theories over the years,......the length of your earlobes,.....size of certain fingers,....size of your nose,...blah, blah.....

The worst one a few years back was a widely held belief that your shoe size 'gave the game away'. I have small feet and I remember a woman aquaintance eyeing my shoes and murmuring that "it must be difficult being so small". I laughed like a drain and told her to not beleive everything she read, but if she wanted to 'do some research' I was ready....
By WristThick [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 15:56 other posts 
I hear ya! Small feet here too

By WristThick [Ignore] 07,Nov,12 16:56 other posts 
I'm larger than average in every category and my hands are small. No joke. Or the joke's on any girl who expects a small or average size cock when I have my clothes on

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off