Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Glory Holes: Men, Women, Gay, Straight, Bi

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #303621 [Ignore] 01,Nov,12 22:46
No matter who you are, how do you feel about glory holes? What do you think the general consensus is?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Glory holes   2.gloryhole   3.Glory Holes   4.gloryhole sucking   5.Glory holes:...  

Comments:
By teddyk13 [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 11:50 other posts 
fun fun

By #574873 23,Dec,18 20:06
I kind of want to know what my cock is going into.

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 21,Dec,18 07:37 other posts 
A ( HOLE ) lot of fun.

By xxainvairxx [Ignore] 03,Sep,18 13:55 other posts 
Finding glory holes seems to be easy enough if you have a xxx adult bookstore near you or adult theater though not all of them have them. Plenty of info on the internet about where to do, find them, and how management feels about sex activity on the premises. And, whether the police regularly patrol. Had many experiences over the years. Safe sex is encouraged. You can also find them and plenty of other stuff at gay bath houses. Again, most of the info about locations, types of people you'll find, cleanliness, staff friendliness, etc. readily available. Of course, you can also find the random glory hole in rest areas, college or university libraries or buildings, etc. Be careful out there! Good luck.

By #566236 01,Sep,18 17:01
I would love finding gloryhole in my city.Would suck my first cock
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Sep,18 17:10 other posts 
...and second, and third, and fourth.....
By #541363 02,Sep,18 16:11
same here. ok it would not be my first cock.

By onthelose [Ignore] 01,Sep,18 18:01 other posts 
I don't want all the judgment crap that comes from one on one meetings. I have on many occasions been the receiver as well as the giver. I found it very satisfying knowing that I am giving someone that much pleasure. I have yet to come across a dirty, smelly cock, not saving it cant happen just that I haven't experienced that. Funny how even on a sex sight like this there are prudes who want to dictate what we all should do!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Sep,18 11:36 other posts 
Another devotee of the anonymous nature of glory hole sex. It's pure sex with no baggage what-so-ever. All the cocksucker knows is that there is a horny man who wants to get his nut off on the other side. All the suckee knows is that there is an eager cocksucker who wants a load of jizz on the other side. And that's all that matters.

By #554098 01,Sep,18 22:40
Really unsure of sticking my dick in a hole, not knowing what is in there!!

I saw something, I think Czech, and it came up on 'reverse Glory Hole' and they had women, available, and pics of them, and you could choose the 'hole'.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Sep,18 11:30 other posts 
Those Czech sex clubs are definitely for real. Numerous times I've run across photos on the internet. The sex workers there have the lower part of their bodies exposed with their legs up and spread apart and their ankles strapped in place. The upper part of their bodies is hidden. The clients remove their pants and are rigorously tested for STDs. Then they engage in anonymous fucking in the hole of their choice.

By arabmejo [Ignore] 20,Jul,18 12:35 other posts 
I've never found one, But I want to try with my wife 💞🔥🔥🔥
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Sep,18 22:03 other posts 
I'm willing to make one just for you two. My fuck will be in it.
By arabmejo [Ignore] 02,Sep,18 07:07 other posts 

By dickisgreat [Ignore] 03,Nov,12 19:59 other posts 
I don't like them but really want to know why people do.

Is it because they're too freaked out by the 'intimacy' of being directly with another guy?

Or do they simply find it a turn-on to suck a faceless dick / get a faceless blow job? That is, they might be fully gay and out but just think it's hot to see a cock all by itself.

What do you think?
By #196621 21,Dec,12 10:07
well im not gay so its the cock im interested in if it looks good smells clean & dont have to deal with the game playin if he sticks through the hole he wants it sucked
By dickisgreat [Ignore] 26,Jan,13 16:31 other posts 
OK, that makes sense.

For me though, even at those times when all I care about is the dick and not the guy, I still prefer to see the guy and know that he's clean and at least okay-looking. Purely a matter of personal preference.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 21,Dec,12 18:33 other posts 
Never found one

By #327529 21,Dec,12 18:32
Everyone has their preferences...and it's okay that you don't want to use them or ever will but to cast judgment on those who do isn't right. The assumption that everyone who sucks or gets sucked at a glory hole is dirty, or diseased is not accurate either. Is it a risk? yes...but then so is having sex with someone in your own home or theirs that you don't know either but are willing to trust...
Anyhow, I love them. Those who enjoy them do and there isn't anything complicated about it. It has nothing to do with being 'freaked out' about being directly with another guy or girl for that matter...not everyone is seeking the kind of intimacy that was described by another post here. They might be fully gay, they might be bi--it doesn't matter. And yes, the thrill is in seeing the cock all by itself in all its glory...hence, glory hole...lol...
It's just a different way of having sex. I also love the intimacy of being with someone full body to full body; of course. Full body to full body is the full experience. Glory holes are immediate and for one purpose only...that's what is so appealing for some people. And yes, some women go to them also...
Sucking and getting sucked through a glory hole is no BS sex...it's the passion of the moment. Those that go there are there for one reason; to enjoy the ecstacy of oral sex. There's something quite exquisite about a very fine hard cock and nice set of balls that are waiting to be pleasured sticking through that hole in anticipation; to be licked and sucked. Not everyone that goes to them is incapable of intimacy. Sometimes it's the in between period for some guys before getting involved with someone. And for some guys, they just aren't interested in being involved or intimate with anyone and prefer to be single.
We all have our choices as to how we are sexually.

By #315268 21,Dec,12 13:51
would love to try but have never foud one

By #220845 21,Dec,12 12:20

By #299382 06,Nov,12 21:51
where can you find them?

By #291618 02,Nov,12 18:09
Iv never found one but iv heared its fun

By mywusch [Ignore] 02,Nov,12 14:04 other posts 
i like, it`s a great feeling to stick the cock through the hole not knowing what will happen next

By #299180 02,Nov,12 13:12
I'm too much needing to see the person behind the wall (in both situations, either I'm the cocksucker or I'm being sucked). I do not want someone so nasty touching my cock or their nasty cock in my mouth. In other words, glory holes not for me.

By #208421 02,Nov,12 10:57
Id do it!

By #147052 02,Nov,12 10:26
Not my cup of tea.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off