Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

The "Pregnant Girlfriend" thread...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #303133 [Ignore] 01,Nov,12 14:15
For anyone who might be curious, the original post read: "I am still having sex with my GF who is 4 months pregnant Why do people find this distasteful?"
Before the silly little fellow blacklisted me for having some fun with him, he asked that the thread be deleted. I hope that it is NOT, because I still have so many unanswered questions!
1. Who is this "raving" lady he speaks of?
2. What "bad name" is she trying to give him? (Perhaps it is GAVIN...a truly wretched name, if you ask me.)
3. Do ALL the people in England h ate commas?
4. What does Skippy have against Pie?
5. Who, exactly, are the people who find pregnant sex distasteful?
6. Where the hell did I put my damn TV remote?
If any of you find out the answers to these questions, would you please let me know? I am worried that not knowing will keep me up at night...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #303133 08,Nov,12 13:05
This entire thread is a perfect example of why the SYD forum is so cool. The "Pregnant Girlfriend" thread that my original post refers to was deleted from the forum a week ago, so this topic is actually no longer relevant to anything. Most of the questions I list (which relate to specific comments in the indicated--deleted--thread) make LESS sense than when I wrote them, yet THIS thread has taken on a weird and twisted life of its own! How cool is that?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 13:12 other posts 
It is cool because all your threads seem to be weird! Just sayin'.........
By #303133 08,Nov,12 13:57
I take umbrage at this comment! What do you mean by "seem"?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 14:02 other posts 
Okay, your threads don't seem to be weird, THEY ARE WEIRD. Now, are you happy or am I gonna hear YOU whine a couple of threads later?

By #6568 07,Nov,12 04:02

By #218130 01,Nov,12 16:08
Where did Skippy go? Skippy! Skippy!Where are you?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,12 16:11 other posts 
All traces of leonkenyon are gone.....
By #303133 01,Nov,12 17:07
I see that. He DID send me a PM apology before he left, which was very kind of him. Apparently, the problem was due to difficulties translating English to American. It seems that pie is an evil form of pastry outside of North America.
By just16cm [Ignore] 01,Nov,12 17:15 other posts 
PIE seems to be the abbreviation of 'pe-dophile information exchange' (some forbidden organisation or something)

But I still can't figure out, how he could confuse pie with PIE...
By #303133 01,Nov,12 17:21
I don't believe that there was actually any real "confusion".
I have never heard of such an organization. I believe that he deliberately took what I was saying and twisted it, out of context, in order to make a false accusation. If I had been talking about cake or muffins, he would have probably twisted that, too...
By just16cm [Ignore] 01,Nov,12 17:33 other posts 
Well, he reported you, so he seemed to be some kind of serious about that.
By admin [Ignore] 01,Nov,12 18:16 other posts 
He did not actually report JustWill. Instead he created a topic making false accusations about both JustWill being "you know who" and me ignoring this "obvious" fact.

That's why he got banned.
By just16cm [Ignore] 01,Nov,12 18:29 other posts 
I saw it in the evaluation panel, and voted against it...

Anyways, he is gone.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,12 18:30 other posts 
Hey admin you take a lot of "crap" from a lot of members both seasoned and new. Thanks for making your presence known and sorting through the crap, the bickering the accusations and doing what is best for you with the majority in mind.
By #218130 01,Nov,12 17:29
He is quite famous on the world wide web it seems, with accounts at numerous sites like Xhamster, gaytube etc etc.

By #218130 01,Nov,12 14:28
Skippy is humping his way across the whole wide web, waving his BIG magic wand as he go

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off