Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

cut but still have a lil extra foreskin

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #315585 [Ignore] 30,Oct,12 03:31
Im cut but have a lil extra skin. Sometimes ppl think im uncut. Does anyone else have this or am i just a freek?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin question   2.Uncut guys: Do you prefer for your foreskin to be retracted during oral?   3.Overhanging Foreskin   4.shape of a cock   5.Uncut or cut  

Comments:
By bikev [Ignore] 01,Nov,12 08:55 other posts 
I have never been cut but have my foreskin pulled back all the time and it actually looks like I have been cut.

By #94263 01,Nov,12 02:54
Docs in the UK seem to prefer doing partial circumcisions especially if it is for medical reasons. I had that done to me as a baby. So the surgeons just take the very tip of the foreskin off, this still means that most guys will have enough skin to cover the head when soft, but no or very little overhang of foreskin.
Basically I still have enough hat I class myself as uncut and most guys assume I am uncut when they see it..

By #137050 30,Oct,12 17:39
I'm cut but ....
[deleted image]

By #291618 30,Oct,12 16:07
not a t all you are not a freak your cock is nice looking

By #265525 30,Oct,12 10:53
im like that as well my friend! please check ot my page and take a look. please feel free to comment. even have vids with my cut foreskin covering the head of my cock. I love it.

By cupar [Ignore] 30,Oct,12 06:08 other posts 
Depends on how you the job was done, some are clean while others leave extreme scarring

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off