Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Oyster is gone,

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #170523 [Ignore] 15,Oct,12 20:05
It is a sad day,Oyster has left and the Artistic pages will never be the same.I do understand she took pics off the internet,cropped them and re-posted them here but she only posted under the Artistic page and not one of her posts didn't bring the word erotic or lust to the foreground.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.OYSTER and NISSANDRINE are the same!!   2.Leaving   3.OYSTER photos down  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,12 20:11 other posts 
So you are in favor of members using pics other then their own, all in the name of art?
By #170523 15,Oct,12 21:18
Art is something you feel or try to show others,in this medium it would be hard to convey everything that you thought or felt by using your own body as a palette.I would have to say that,yes I would be in favor of members using pics other then there own to illustrate a belief or point,if it was done on the Artistic page only.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,12 21:28 other posts 
Interesting!
By #516824 28,Jul,16 21:00
No.

As a working professional freelancer and private instructor, I depend heavily on IP law to protect my livelihood and that of my colleagues, and I'm under severe legal obligation to enforce it in my classes.

Students can, and should, copy but only for educational purposes.
That's the loophole a powerful Asian country exploits in order to sell their paintings and I've been battling them for decades.
They've even stolen some of my own works, almost as if they were thumbing their noses at me.
I know I'm fighting losing battle against them but it'll be a damned cold day in hell if I don't go down swinging.

In any situation, educational or otherwise, if you copy someone else's art but put your signature on it, it's plagiarism.
Copy it down to the original signature, it's forgery.
It's the LAW.

Yes, I've had some of my students arrested, charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced.
In the classroom, I'm fully responsible for everything, and having to enforce IP law is part of the job.

No, I'm not going to win any popularity contests...ever.
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

Forget this post. It's not what I wanted, but I can't figure out how delete myself. My other one is the one I intended.
By #516824 28,Jul,16 21:29
No.

As a working professional freelancer I depend on IP law to protect my livelihood and that of my colleagues.
As a private instructor, I'm legally obligated to enforce IP law.
Students can, and need, to copy the works of other artists, and the Old Masters are the safest bet; their copyrights expired centuries ago.
This is the Fair Use Law you may have heard us talk about.
It's also the same law a powerful Asian country exploits in order to copy other artists' works and flood the market with cheap knockoffs.
They've even done it to me.
Intellectual Property Law recognizes several types of crime, but there are two that are more common than all others.
Copying another's works and signing it as your own is plagiarism.
Copying the original all the way to the signature is forgery.
Both are felonies.
Yes, I've had some of my students arrested, charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced.
As I said, I'm required to enforce IP law.
I can't make exceptions.
No, I haven't won any popularity contests.

By #187007 16,Oct,12 00:20
i was a fan of oyster,and liked what she posted and sort of knew that what she posted were'nt hers...But I agree with Bella that I am not in favour of anyone using other people's pics...after all,the site is called "syd & syc"

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 15,Oct,12 22:23 other posts 
What ? I thought Oyster left over a year ago ... I never knew she came back

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off