Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Please rate and comment...18 yo cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #309286 [Ignore] 09,Oct,12 02:09
18 year old dick...please comment and rate, I want a lot of people to see my pics

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.rate my cock pls   2.Rate the last dick/cunt   3.Rate my cock? Comment ill reply and rate you!   4.Rate me and my wife   5.Opinions on eachothers cock  

Comments:
By #305812 11,Oct,12 20:25
MMMMM very nice cock. I would suck it if given the opportunity

By #218130 09,Oct,12 05:02
I trust this will answer all your questions and insecurities, as so beautifully explained by a respected friend here on SYD:

You have the most AMAZING cock we have ever seen...

...on a scale of 1 to 10, we give it an 11. It is the most perfect specimen of peckerhood that we have ever encountered. Your dick is very penis-like in shape and size. We think very highly of your cock, and we all wish that your dick could be our dick...we envy you the fact that all other dicks pale in comparison to your penis. We are quite sure that it will more than adequately stimulate whatever orifice you plunge it into. It has a good beat and you can dance to it.

Now, will you please stop asking?
By #303133 09,Oct,12 22:31
Hey! I think I know the guy who wrote that!
By #218130 09,Oct,12 23:41
Indeed, he is a dear and respected friend of us here at SYD. I think you know him very well. He sure has a way with words Didn't know if I should mention his name, that's why I only referred to him as "as so beautifully explained by a respected friend here on SYD" Hope he doesn't mind

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off