Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

What's the dirtiest thing you've done?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #67735 [Ignore] 27,Sep,12 04:09
I met a guy on Craig's List and sucked his dick in a basketball court.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #568296 21,Oct,18 01:57
Sucked my step ****'s cock while his boyfriend fucked me hard
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Oct,18 12:09 other posts 
Step what?

By #305131 27,Sep,12 05:07
I got drunk with my girlfriend and a friend of mine, me and her started fucking right in front of him I told him to whip his cock out he looked at her and she said to him "lets see it" so he whips it out and starts jerking while she was riding me on his couch. I told him to sit next to us so she could give him a handjob while riding me, her arm got tired so I reached over and started wanking him where she left off, he shot me a whoa grin and I proceeded to wank him and fondle his balls. He was throbbing and began to precum out of no where I said "I want to see you ride him" I wasn't sure what her reaction would be. Luckily she seemed turned on by the idea and got up, climbed on his lap and slowly sat on his cock. She rode him for awhile at this point I'm as turned on as ever. He got on top of her and started pounding her, her moaning excited me even more. I sat and watched my buddy fuck my girlfriend hard, he pulled out and shot a big load all over her stomach and her perks Petite tits. Before he knew what hit him I had started sucking his cock, I could taste her pussy and what was left of his cum. I then proceeded to lick up all of the cum off of her and licking her nipples with a mouthful while I was working on inserting my cock into her swollen pussy. Once I was in I started making out with her with a mouthful of my buddy's come, neither of us spit. I pounded her good for about twenty minutes before shooting my hot load inside her.

Probably the kinkiest thing I've ever done. I'll never forget that night.
By #67735 27,Sep,12 13:45
Damn good story!
By Asphaltcowboy [Ignore] 07,Mar,15 22:59 other posts 
Very nice life time experience

By #68656 30,Sep,12 09:10
This is Max and Pixie getting dirty exploring a rabbit warren.

[deleted image]
By #218130 30,Sep,12 11:01

By #305812 28,Sep,12 14:00
Me and a female friend experimented with **** by pooping on each other and rubbing it on our chests.

By #147052 28,Sep,12 10:32
Dirtiest thing I've ever done is worked in an oil refinery. Related to sex? Nothing I have done is considered by most here as being "dirty".

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off