Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What's the dirtiest thing you've done?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #67735 [Ignore] 27,Sep,12 04:09
I met a guy on Craig's List and sucked his dick in a basketball court.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #642199 11,May,21 13:29
I left the dishes in my sink for three days. They were really dirty.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 14,May,21 19:22 other posts 
Hahaha

By #64328 11,May,21 11:59
I peed in someone's butt many years ago. It was completely his idea. He was horniest friend I ever had.

By #516354 04,May,21 05:18
Me and my now ex wife/Mistress used to chat and cam on a bdsm site.
When I got home from work one Saturday afternoon there was eight strange women in our living room.Mistress explained they were from the site and here to enjoy their hen night and I was part of the entertainment.She then ordered me to strip for them.As I started to strip the women started to cheer,clap and egg me on.When I got to taking my trousers off they all started to laugh and call me a sissy.Mistress had ordered me to wear panties that day.When I took my panties off even more laughing and humiliation,I had my cock cage on.As I stood there they took turns to 'intimately' inspect me.More humiliating remarks and giggling.Inspections overI was ordered to serve them drinks and snacks.As I served them they would slap my ass or tug on my cock cage.After several drinks my Mistress announced it was time for some 'fun' and I was blindfolded.She then told the ladies to remove their panties and enjoy themselves.I was then led to each lady and oreded to use my tongue and fingers to 'please' each of them.Once I had finished 'pleasing' them all my jaw ached and my tongue was dry and I continued to serve them more drinks and snacks.One of the women asked my Mistress were the toilet was.She grabbed my hand and told the women to follow her.Once we were in the bathroom I was blindfolded once again and told to lay down in the shower with my mouth open.Laughing my Mistress told her 'There's your toilet'.I heard giggle her and the rustiling of clothes.Next thing there was a warm flow of liquid in my mouth which I started to drink as fast as I could(knowing if I spilt any I would be punished).When the flow finished I was ordered to lick the womens pussy clean.Back to the party blindfold removed and music was playing and some of the women were dancing.I served more drinks and more ass slapping and cock cage pulling till another women needed the toilet.This time though I heard more than one person giggling,some of the other women must of thought it fun to watch.By the end of the evening all the women had used me as their toilet.When it was time for them to go home Mistress ordered me to bend over the table.Apparently I had spilt someones pee and I knew the consequences.Each women gave my ass several spanks before saying their good byes.

By #638959 22,Apr,21 21:45
I met this guy online and he tried to put a butt plug in me but it was too big.. It was still hot

By #29033 22,Apr,21 10:38
An ex girlfriend pissed on my face while another guy fucked her arse.

By Darthshame [Ignore] 05,Dec,19 20:40 other posts 
a guy convinced me to fuck him in his shed. it was gross to me, but fun also. i def came.

By #589016 05,Dec,19 20:25
drank piss

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Oct,19 12:55 other posts 
Well, it happened just recently. I had to evict TwoWarms from her trailer. Lack of rent and back taxes owed. The play was a fucking sty!

The trailer was in such bad condition, workers had to wear hazmat suites. It had to be destroyed and burned. I was only supervising the destruction and found it hard to laugh with a gas mask on...

Rhanda-Lynn was crying and that was sad to watch.

By #599476 07,Oct,19 17:21
Gangbanged by 7 German seniors over 60 at New Year's Eve 2018. First I sucked their cocks, licked their balls and even their assholes. After that they fettered me and fucked my mouth in Lie-back-Blowjob-Position, whipped my face with their cocks, rubbed their balls on my face while my ass got fucked hard.

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 06,Oct,19 16:34 other posts 
Being sat in the urinal bowls and being pissed on by every guy who came for a pee.
The venue was The Central Station pub behind Kings Cross in London.

By knewbi [Ignore] 31,Oct,18 14:11 other posts 
Attended an all male sex party with 8 other guys. Sucked every cock there, a couple to completion. Fucked a few too. Had mine sucked by all guys there... Hoping to top that some day.
By #67735 15,Nov,18 00:02
That sounds wild, wouldn’t know what to do if I were surrounded by dicks
By knewbi [Ignore] 15,Nov,18 17:03 other posts 
Funny thing is, I felt the same. Wondered what it would be like. I actually did not know until I dropped by my friends play to play and he asked if I would be interested in going to a party. Then he explained what it was. I was instantly interested. But thought about it all the way there. When we arrived all the guys were already there and naked. Most with hard ons and it did not take me long to find myself naked and sporting a hard on too. Then the host told me the rules and I ws in. Had to spend a little time sucking each and every cock there. Then I had to let each of them suck mine. From there it was a free for all... I still get an erection thinking about it.
By JackHammer [Ignore] 06,Oct,19 09:09 other posts 
Wow, invite me next time.
By knewbi [Ignore] 06,Oct,19 14:35 other posts 
Wish there had been a next time... For some reason they do this rarely... But if we ever do you are welcum to join in.

By #551147 23,Oct,18 13:44
Sandblasted the sewage holding tank on a ship. 😖😖😖😖
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 20:51 other posts 
You would think they would just dump the shit as it was flushed!
By #551147 04,Oct,19 22:10
🤪🤪🤪 NOOOOO! That would be disgusting to think that every ship out there just dumps their human waste in the ocean. Yuck!
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 16:00 other posts 
Um better theere than in a septic tank to filter into our ground water!. And who is changing the whale diapers? Have you saw a video of a whale shitting!

By #281008 08,Mar,15 16:10
I played in a mud hole
By #533479 22,Oct,18 10:05
That really is dirty!
By #56076 04,Oct,19 19:40
I fucked the planet Earth, rather a mound of yielding clay, bareback too!

By deepchocolate2071 [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 19:00 other posts 
How about this then... Gently fingering the Pussy, then wiping the secretions across your nose then fuckinhg her Doggy Style so that you can Smell what your Fucking... Is That Dirty?

Getting your girlfriend into the habit of telling you what her Pussy smells like everyday? Is That dirty?

Let the discussion continue.....

By #551147 01,Oct,19 08:21
Went mud bogging in an open top 4x4 Jeep with a bunch of friends, in the marshy flatlands near the Mississippi river. JEEBUS! 😳 We were all soaked in pure mud. 🤪 Sure was fun though.

By #589016 30,Sep,19 22:41
Advertised myself as a free prostitute. 3 guys replied on different days, each fcked me till they came

By #569242 15,Nov,18 11:35
I've never done anything dirty. Everything I've done has been for physical pleasure between 2 or more people. Sex as being something dirty has only been put into the minds of people by people who think they are better than others and that everyone should abide by their standards.

By #571478 13,Nov,18 05:41
i sucked my teacher's cock for some grades
By #67735 15,Nov,18 00:01
You just approached him and asked to suck his cock?

By #568296 13,Nov,18 05:21
Suck my 12 yr old step brothers cock

By #555896 02,Nov,18 09:30
I love it when women piss in my mouth.

By #569341 31,Oct,18 06:55
Gardening and punching without gloves on

By iluvcox [Ignore] 23,Oct,18 21:15 other posts 
I shoved a banana up a girlfriends ass once and ate it out of her.
By mywusch [Ignore] 26,Oct,18 12:04 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Oct,18 12:27 other posts 
Why is sex called "dirty"?

I've fucked two girls at the same time a few times. I love it when I fuck one and the other licks my balls. Is that dirty?

I've played with a girl's pussy many times in semipublic places. Is that dirty?

I've been to swingers clubs. I once watched a BBW being fucked by a black guy with relatively big cock. I stood by, pulled my cock out and started masturbating. She opened her mouth and nodded to approach. I did. She took my cock in her mouth. She sucked and sucked and I shot my cum load inside. Is that dirty?

I often fuck my girlfriend while she's lying down. Doggie style. Is that dirty?

Nothing is dirty unless it interferes with somebody's freedom and wellbeing. If it gives pleasure, it's consensual, and doesn't hurt, it's not dirty.
By #61033 23,Oct,18 13:21
Totally agree with you!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Oct,18 14:40 other posts 
I knew we're similarly minded.
And therefore liberated.
And nice human beings.
Always caring for those we love
and giving our most to those we have sex with.
And know that we can love without sex
or have sex without love
or love and have sex.
All possibilities exist
and we care not what society,
by virtue of irrational and often sick methods,
has instituted.
We follow our inner mind and heart
and know that ultimate rule is "never hurt anyone"
and "give them pleasure".
So long as we abide to these, we can't go wrong.
We've seen what preachers and politicians and moralists
and teachers and lawmakers have done.
And try to do better than them
while keeping in mind that we are, after all,
forms of life, classified as an1mals,
that differ very little from apes,
a little more from fish and a bit more from plants.
So we think.
By #568769 23,Oct,18 13:56
EVERYTHING you have stated here is totally DIRTY, Leo!!! Dirty, DIRTY, dirty, dirtydirtydirty, etc. ad infinitum!! Keep up the good work.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Oct,18 14:35 other posts 
Ad Infinitum

by William Carlos Williams

Still I bring flowers
Although you fling them at my feet
Until none stays
That is not struck across with wounds:
Flowers and flowers
That you may break them utterly
As you have always done.

Sure happily
I still bring flowers, flowers,
Knowing how all
Are crumpled in your praise
And may not live
To speak a lesser thing.
By admin [Ignore] 23,Oct,18 22:41 other posts 
The kind of dirt you are talking about exists only in the mind of the observer. What someone considers to be dirty tells really more about them than about the subject.

Really dirty sex is when you pull your dick out of her ass and it's covered in shit.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Oct,18 03:14 other posts 
Yuck 😉
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Oct,18 03:53 other posts 
Admin, dirtier would be when she sucks said dick.
By #568769 24,Oct,18 13:05
Holy CRAPBALLS!
By #23212 24,Oct,18 23:38
And that's why 'ATM' is one of the most popular adult sites 'activities'.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Oct,18 14:31 other posts 
What is ATM?
By #23212 25,Oct,18 22:08
only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,18 01:49 other posts 
Thanks.

By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 21,Oct,18 23:29 other posts 
Back in Jr high school I had a major crush on my buddy we were 14 or 15 years old at the time and he was so hot I wanted to suck his dick so bad but I was afraid of the whole gay thing. So One night while I was sleeping over at his house, I waited until he fell asleep and I very carefully slid down under the sheets and gently pulled his underwear down and sucked his beautiful simi hard cock tasting every part of his cock & balls I loved every minute of it. It’s a memory I will never forget. He never knew and I never told him
By #64328 22,Oct,18 13:53
Are you sure he wasnt just pretending to be asleep? I had someone play with me while he thought I was, but really I was awake from start to finish. To this day he doesn't know I was awake and loved every minute of it
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 24,Oct,18 00:19 other posts 
No definitely not because knowing him he would of definitely said something and he would want it again and again

By Joe93930 [Ignore] 22,Oct,18 23:01 other posts 
I met a gay couple once from cl at a park and sucked both their cocks in the bathroom with one cumming in my mouth and the other on my face
By #64328 23,Oct,18 13:53
Horny times. Nice story.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off