pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

And now for something completely the same...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #303133 [Ignore] 22,Sep,12 08:59
When I was a k id, there was a group of about 10 of us (male and female all within two or three years of each other) who played together in our neighborhood. One of the girls had a much younger b rother who would get frustrated that we wouldn't let him join in. To draw attention to himself, he would take off his pants, dance around and sing:"I've got a DIN-KY. I've got a DIN-KY." This behavior only convinced us to avoid him more.

Sometimes, when I read the forum, I feel that there are a lot of people singing the "I've got a DIN-KY" song...for the same reasons that he sang it...

New Comment       Rating: 0