pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

New Undies

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #270049 [Ignore] 20,Sep,12 23:58
Is there anything better than a new pair of underwear? I picked up some new boxer briefs the other day and I decided to model them with some pics. They are up in my profile. What other types of underwear would you guys suggest? I am a recent convert to boxer briefs, I used to wear only boxers, but these show off a better bulge and are more comfortable

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Underwear pics   2.guys in undies... your thoughts please   3.Ever sniffed your older bro's undies growing up ? Cousins, friends, roommates undies ?   4.Anyone into men's underwear ? Ever took and Sniffed undies of guys you know ?   5.Pics of cumming on undies  

Comments:
By #485312 07,Nov,16 23:12
[deleted image][deleted image]
brewing up a storm in the paddock *lix*

By #519017 04,Nov,16 03:42
Yeah! I'm a new underwear lover too. Never seen the attraction of used panties (perhaps I'm kinky). I prefer her fresh clean sweet smelling panties gently squeezing my kit, then lightly brushing over my nozzle before I soak them with my cum.
By #485312 05,Nov,16 05:58
[deleted image]
l like these too *lix*

By #523035 04,Nov,16 11:09
I definitely have a new underwear fetish. Check out my pic of me in my undies on my profile and tell me what you think. I'll post more soon.

By #220362 31,Jan,13 23:59

[deleted image]

I wear boxerbriefs normally as well.. But I say there is nothing sexier then A nice bulge..

By #201155 23,Sep,12 22:48
I'm very fond of tight, high-waisted ladies' knickers, too

[deleted image]

By #201155 23,Sep,12 22:46
I love slipping on a pair of new white panties – and then making them all wet and sticky

[deleted image]

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off