Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

MEMBERS YOU MISS.....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #27

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   ...#34

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,12 10:40  other posts
Who are the members that have left that you miss..........?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #390840 21,Oct,13 04:18
sweetnsexy, always a good one

By newwt10 [Ignore] 21,Oct,13 04:06 other posts 
keenji, I miss looking at her beauty!!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,13 19:44 other posts 
Well, I guess that no one has deleted or been deleted in quite some time and that is great!

There is a member that is MIA that I know both poolboy and I have missed, that would be aristotle. Come back aristotle, try to find it workable to divide your time between your blog and here.....

By cupar [Ignore] 06,Oct,13 16:39 other posts 
I miss routemaster who always had a kind word for anyone.

By bigguy [Ignore] 02,Oct,13 09:48 other posts 
I have been on here going on four years as a registered member and at least four including the drop in time before I registered. This is my second username most of you remember my first also, I changed it for several reasons which is of no concern to anyone it's a private issue. Anyway back to topic, I have met a lot of very nice people here and some have gone some I had got very close to. When you talk to people on an almost daily bases a close connection can develope. Though there are many more than this several very special names come to mind and all the older members will remember them easily. One happens to be a little lady that just closed her account recently, an extremely nice sweet person that had beautiful photo's up and only had friends. Her user name i'll mention for the people who wasn't as lucky as I was to get to be very close to her, Miss OBSCURA, that is a true lady and I will never forget her. I wish her all the best!!
Next is a lady that has been gone for a couple years and all the older members will remember her also. Another very special person. Again we are extremely close this would be Milly, oh my goodness what a DOLL she is. Gorgeous, very intelligent, extremly polite and a true joy to have as a friend and as a matter fact we are still very close and in constant contact. Third but far from the least is Rayne, here is another lady, beautiful very sweet (if she likes you) much like Milly in many ways. What was cute about her to me is she had no problem telling a guy where to go if he rubbed her wrong! Maybe I shouldn't say this but I am, kind of reminds me of miss Peach, she sure put my ass in my place quickly (sorry Peach if you didn't like this). But so true!! That is another issue me and Peach are working on. On topic again, Rayne and I are still in contact with each other also she is extremely nice and sweet but she don't pull any punches, stand up and in your face if she finds the need. I'm kind of lucky there I can get away with things most guy's can't, not bragging just stateing a fact thats what established friendship and mutual respect will get you. I was going to mention something else but I won't that is something for me and the older members to cherish. So what i'm saying is I miss 3 young ladies that were here and now gone Obscura, Milly and Rayne and that was not listed in any order of preference.
By #303133 03,Oct,13 15:01
I miss shorter comments.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,13 17:20 other posts 
Hell to the yeah.......shorter comments and stay on topic! That was painful.
By bigguy [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 00:13 other posts 
Sorry but no one was forced to read! Short enough.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 06:12 other posts 
To bigguy, the intent of THIS thread is not to make it a personal platform. Obscura and Milly Rayne have been mentioned before and are missed by many. If you feel the need to "stroll down memory lane" that is reminiscent of personal interactions, a blog would be more appropriate.
By bigguy [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 08:32 other posts 
I understand where you are coming from miss Bella, if I remember correctly you started the thread. It says MEMBERS YOU MISS. I did not see where you mentioned anything like, names only please keep it 10 words or less. Either you don't want people to comment on your thread or you are trying to control the Discussion Forum like some other people try to do. Whatever the case no where did I read that a member has to read all the comments on the forum.
I hope we can stay friends after you read this because I know you will read it and probably reply. This is what I say to you and anyone else that has a negative thing to reply with on what I write. I am not a **** in the 3rd grade and when I stand to be corrected i'm sure ADMIN is more than qualified to do so. If you think you will control me or my actions on here forget it and that will go for anyone else. Admin or John S can get away with it they run this thing the rest of you don't.
In my original comment I did not say a negative thing about anyone only facts about members I miss. If any of you don't like my long winded comments it's very easy to do without reading them. When you see bigguy has commented just scroll by!!! Simple! Have a wonderful weekend!! Gary
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 08:47 other posts 
Simply put, this thread is NOT about YOU. Thank you.
By bigguy [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 08:53 other posts 
You made it other than it was with your negative reply I didn't. Forget it, like the old saying goes "you can't win with a controlling woman"! Have fun Bella!
By #303133 05,Oct,13 11:42
Out of respect for bella, and the intent of this thread, I will not comment on the fact that you always use a thousand words...yet STILL manage to say nothing of value.

Nor will I comment on how what you say always seems to come off as demeaning to the women you speak of.

(Sorry, bella! I guess I DID comment...)
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 12:17 other posts 
Will, yeah, the intent of the thread was to acknowledge members that are no longer members, kinda like an obit. It's no secr@t that some months ago, I didn't like direction of this thread and some of the comments posted with the departure of a member. I didn't, and still don't want this to be a finger pointing, shit slinging thread.

If anyone wants to open a thread and reminisce about the good times, good people that have been here over the last 5 years, I'm in. I've been here off and on for the past 3 years and had a couple of names that are remembered as well ( hey Will, so have you ) and I will be happy to comment there.
By #68656 05,Oct,13 11:58
Dear Mr. bigguy.
Thank you for the mention and the promotion but in reality I am just a free member of little consequence, the webmaster runs this website.
By bigguy [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 16:06 other posts 
JohnS it was only meant to show my respect because you always stir me right and really you do have influence.
I know you keep up with the threads and if i'm out of line as you see it tell me. I will adhere to what you say. Thanks for coming in. Gary

By #424211 05,Oct,13 13:10
Arir39 A good mate to all here. Just another long-term member grassed.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 13:23 other posts 
A very reasonable guy!

By #316255 05,Oct,13 05:44
Artoodetoo has left. I think his friends will miss his presence, terribly, on this site. I'm saddened by the loss from here. Genuinely nice guy. Glad to have him as a friend.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 05:48 other posts 
Take care, ArtooDeetoo, member #217691......
By sweetslit [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 08:26 other posts 
I will miss chatting with R2, he was really nice guy… I wish you well
By #358797 05,Oct,13 12:29
I chatted with him just recently and he told me he'd be leaving, but said he wasn't sure when. Kinda shocked me to see he'd delete this soon. I'll miss seeing him here.

By #358797 03,Oct,13 14:23
Logged in today to find *sensii gone.
By #409634 03,Oct,13 16:08
Again?
By #358797 03,Oct,13 19:09
Yep. Saddened me. Now who's avatar is gonna flash their winky at me? Hmmph.
By #409634 03,Oct,13 19:12
I talked to him earlier, he said he got tired of the BS here.
By #358797 03,Oct,13 20:00
Told me the same when I asked a little bit ago. Understandable. I'm still gonna miss seeing that avatar on my friends list though. Lol.
By #409634 03,Oct,13 20:04
I know what you mean, he is a sexy fucker. I used to like to watch it swing lol. My eyes would bug out like dayyyyyyyyyyyymn. Mr. Parker just dont know!
By #358797 03,Oct,13 20:12
I'll admit it. I did the same. The grab through the boxers got me every time. Lol. Especially when my phone didn't load it right and it went all slow motion on me. Rawr.
By #409634 03,Oct,13 20:27
Were pervs.
By #358797 03,Oct,13 20:32
Ain't nuffin wrong with that.
By #316255 04,Oct,13 00:05
I saved it to my phone. He knows about it. I may use it as my background lol
By #358797 04,Oct,13 00:12
Smart woman! Why didn't I think of that? Lol.
By #409634 04,Oct,13 05:42
He emailed it to me, I can send it to you if you want.
By #358797 04,Oct,13 13:56
Awesome. Feel free to send it. Lol. I'm like a fiend who needs a fix. The still pictures just aren't the same.

By #204902 01,Oct,13 15:10
I still miss stroker!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,13 19:24 other posts 
I miss stroker501 too!

By #68656 01,Oct,13 13:55
Not sure if he will be missed or not but Ulysses just left us, not a smart move to pass a web derived Italian gentleman`s dick off as your own.
The sword of Damaclese fell very swiftly.
By #303133 01,Oct,13 14:51
What?! Ulissis was not legitimate? Say it ain't so!

He seemed like such an honest guy...
(Oh, well, at least my unicorn can stop looking over his shoulder now. That nervous twitch was starting to drive the gremlins crazy.)
By #316255 01,Oct,13 16:50
It was the way his avatar changed from a male with average cock to a male with horse cock. Miracles don't happen simply because you wish for them
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,Oct,13 16:55 other posts 
I noticed that also! And after the avatar changed all his photos disapeared or went privat
By #316255 01,Oct,13 18:00
I guess I was privileged since he'd added me to his 'friends' list. Lucky me
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,13 19:23 other posts 
Emm, he added me as well..........

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,13 12:06 other posts 
Well, she said her goodbye months ago but did not delete her profile straight away. The profile for strawhat, a longtime member is now gone. Take care!
By #328554 30,Sep,13 18:26
She was a good woman and I'm sure is enjoying herself immensely in the 'real' world.
By Dalecash [Ignore] 01,Oct,13 05:04 other posts 
A nice person indeed. She will be missed.

By #428387 30,Sep,13 12:49
Has aooq gone can,t see him ?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,13 12:59 other posts 
I was JUST thinking about him! Take care, aooq, member #427069, thanks for your participation in the forum.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

For the record, his profile name was aoog.
By #23212 30,Sep,13 17:06
I chatted extensively with 'aoog'. He is/was a very intelligent, kindly young (mid 20s) man. He was not a native English speaker, as was clearly evident by his postings; and very unfortunately 'JustWill' chose to mock him, quite nastily IMHO ('It puts the lotion on its skin'), while badly mis-quoting him, and misunderstanding his intent completely.

To see 'aoog's actual statement, go to 'Would you?', and see on 27 Sept., 427069's statement about loving his penis, which is quite different, and in clearly non-native English, from that mis-quote for which he was mocked. I have (and he agreed) translated his statement roughly as, "I really love my penis, and I am jealous that my future wife will get to suck it, because I can't." Absolutely no "creepy" chauvinism was ever stated nor implied!

By #358797 29,Sep,13 14:39
very_naughty_boy... sad to see he left.

By #431354 25,Sep,13 08:11
I miss fxRider he was a sexy man his girl was hot and his motorcycle pics were fucking great too..take care Hope to see ya some day mate
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,13 11:40 other posts 
WOW and fxrider was a longtime member!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   ...#34

Show It Off