Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Why do guys shave their pubes ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #296237 [Ignore] 08,Sep,12 13:26
why do guys shave their pubes ? I find that very unattractive (nothing personal here to those who do shave - just not my preference) - always wondered why guys (married, bi or gay) shave them ? Other than so your partner does not get hair in hair in his mouth... not sure why guys do shave it. Trim pubes is cool of course. Just curious here...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By john12 [Ignore] 09,Apr,13 07:28 other posts 
Nothing better then sucking a smooth cock .

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 08,Apr,13 07:33 other posts 
I think guys look better with their cock & ball hair. Maybe a trim is OK - but a shaved dick just doesn't do it for me. It looks especially silly if the guy has a hairy chest, hairy belly, hairy legs & no hair around his dick.

By #323075 08,Apr,13 06:17
I trim my pubic hair because it looks more cultivated(only my opinion) and I become horny to show it in public sauna.

[deleted image]

By #361268 07,Apr,13 15:37
It's cleaner and looks nice and i can wear my cock rings without the hair being trapped in them most of the women i have met love a smooth and shaved cock

By #220845 05,Jan,13 05:37
I think it is a feminine thing.
By #94263 05,Jan,13 09:43
If it were a feminine thing, they'd wax instead of shave

By #177288 05,Jan,13 00:44
Im a hairy guy, so pubis hair grow up too fast, then i can shave it very often and switch shape at my pleasure

By #94263 01,Jan,13 10:02
I have shaved my pubes since I was a teen too. Just hated having hair down there. Plus then I found out that a lot of partners hate getting hair in their teeth during oral, so it just seemed a good idea to keep them shaved. It also helps making my small dick, look a bit bigger.

By #221907 29,Sep,12 10:46
I, for the most part keep my entire pubes and ball sack completely clean shaven. It is not my favorite look, but since my girlfriend now has a thick, full bush covering her entire pubic area (very well groomed at the edges, of course)for the first time ever, per my request, I make myself completely smooth since it is what she prefers.

Recently, my girlfriend asked if I would grow my hair out a little bit and then shave a landing strip to the base of my shaft. She for some reason LOVES to play with it and moaned the first time she saw it.

By #218130 18,Sep,12 12:01
My pubes tend to get out of control after a few months, creeping up my shaft, I h_a _t _e that. So once in a while I will use No Hair Lotion Hair Remover to clean up my shaft and balls. I love the feeling of my smooth, hairless balls.

By #285354 18,Sep,12 11:54
I just started shaving my balls and doing a bit of trimming. I love the feel!

By Foreskinlover [Ignore] 17,Sep,12 17:00 other posts 
I like to have my cut cock, ball sac and arse hole waxed...I often have a boner and the girl dosent mind at all...she loves handling a hard cock

By #301168 17,Sep,12 06:29
I have so very little body hair so that the odd tufts that sprout around my cock look stupid so I shave the lot off.Do back and front now up the crack as well
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Sep,12 12:02 other posts 
"...up the crack as well." I bet your sex partners like that. It's so nice to bury one's face in a hairless ass crack and tongue fuck a nice hairless asshole.

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 11,Sep,12 23:30 other posts 
Plain and simple ... "If it feels good - Do it" ! Besides if you never tried it ... you should and Always remember this ... If you don't like it , it will always grow back !!! Not only does it feel great ... it looks awesome ! I remember I shaved mine completely a couple of years ago and I admit , at first I thought it looked weierd , but it was a new thing for me , however I grew to like the way it looked as it felt all smooth and all ... I started to really like it ... as alot more guys now , shave down there ! Also , I think it looks better too , but that's my opinion and as I see by this thread ... it looks like more and more guys like to keep there package smooth as well !!!
By #117783 15,Sep,12 20:31
Couldn't agree more !
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 17,Sep,12 05:49 other posts 
Thank You "Why49" for your reply ! As it truly does look and feel Soooooooo much better all smooth ! Also , I just stooped by your page and was very Impressed by your package as I see you keep it very smooth ! So "Kudos to You" !!!

By #234610 15,Sep,12 02:47
Damn...now see I'm in the mood to suck a nice plump shaved pussy!

By #234610 15,Sep,12 02:46
I personally shave for a couple reasons...I don't like going down on a girl with a hairy pussy and getting the moment ruined cus I end up chocking on a hair...so y should she have to. Second it brings more sensativity to the area...if there's no hair there is nothing to stop everything from touching...and rubbing. My girl can suck my balls and lick all over the entire area with ease...I do keep my happy trail and it stops just above my cock but around it and my entire sack is kept smooth as a babys ass! That's the way I love my pussy to be too...just a small patch of hair above it but shaved so I can lick and suck every part o her...

By #220845 12,Sep,12 14:11
I've shaved my Cock and balls since I was very young. Definitely like them smooth.

By #94263 12,Sep,12 02:12
I never have liked the feel of pubes and have been shaving mine since I was 14. I also think it is good for my partners as they don't get a mouthful of hair. Plus not having pubes shows off my cock, balls and piercings better.

By #101127 11,Sep,12 22:42
FEELS GOOD!!!

[deleted image]

By #300911 11,Sep,12 15:30
I had my pubic hair removed permenantly. I love the smooth feeling and extra sensitive. I also model for art classes and was shaving, did'nt like that so eventually electrolysis.

By #27633 11,Sep,12 05:43
I do because I love the sensitive feeling

By #294879 09,Sep,12 05:46
I like to shave my cock and balls, regrowing the rest at present. It is faster to shave and maintain than trimming.
give it a try, you may be surprised

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 09,Sep,12 04:22 other posts 
It's a personal preference for me....I like the way it looks and feels and I didn't care for the color or the look of my natural pubes. Some guys look great in their pubes and if I had pubes like some do I might not have chosen to shave, but I did and continue to do so.

By #294695 08,Sep,12 13:31
I shave my cock and balls because it feels so damn good and to the comments I receive from friends and colleagues that its sexy, hot and erotic. I love my shaved cock and balls. would never go back to the pubes. I shave twice a week and its so damn smooth, I luv it
By #101710 09,Sep,12 03:24
I absolutely agree

By #62682 08,Sep,12 21:55
I love shaving my pubes, feels so smooth n sexy, pubes just make you itch.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Sep,12 17:51 other posts 
Three reasons: the way it feels; the way it looks; the way it makes me feel about myself.

How it feels is the least subjective of these 'cause it feels heavenly. Sensitive areas of the body are even more sensitive.

More subjective is how it looks. I just like the hairless look, but some people do not. Even I think some hair on some guys looks good. It depends on the guy and his hair.

Finally, I like the way it makes me feel about myself. I like being nude. Being hairless is a way to be even more nude. It's as nude as one can possibly be to uncover that last bit of skin that is normally covered with hair. When I'm nude and hairless at a nude beach and others have a pubic patch, I'm the most nude person there. I like that.

By #143894 08,Sep,12 17:13
I just love the feel and look of my cock and balls shaved clean.

By dhk62 [Ignore] 08,Sep,12 14:55 other posts 
I do it because I like the look and feel. Gives me the illusion that I'm bigger. Cock rings don't get tangled up in hair. I feel cleaner too.

By #270403 08,Sep,12 14:49
Other than getting hair in my partners mouth. Not only is that being respectful it feels so damn good. Also, I shave my chest too

By #291618 08,Sep,12 14:03
i shaved em like 2 weeks ago i do it just to give a new look to my cock/balls it gives me the same if im hairy tremmed or shaved

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off