Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why do guys shave their pubes ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #296237 [Ignore] 08,Sep,12 13:26
why do guys shave their pubes ? I find that very unattractive (nothing personal here to those who do shave - just not my preference) - always wondered why guys (married, bi or gay) shave them ? Other than so your partner does not get hair in hair in his mouth... not sure why guys do shave it. Trim pubes is cool of course. Just curious here...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Supersexy69 [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 21:52 other posts 
Because it feels good and its sexy!

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 26,Jan,19 04:21 other posts 
First reason is what you mentioned. Second is that you must save it from time to time and must not let it overgrown for both easthetic and health reasons.

After than those reasons its just the personal perspective.

I save from time to time because i found the hair touching my cockhead irritating plus i dont like them ti go underneath the foreskin

By #275407 08,Jan,19 03:52
I find that most guys and girls like trimmed and neat rather then shaved. It all depends on the person that shaves, some look good shaved and some don't.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 04,Jan,19 20:36 other posts 
Got me. I leave mine all natural. Never had a complaint about it either
By PoloFields [Ignore] 07,Jan,19 23:38 other posts 
Same here. A personal preference, so no one can be wrong. Been smooth before, but takes too much time to keep it smooth.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Nov,13 18:26 other posts 
Why do guys shave their faces and get the hair on their scalps cut?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jan,19 18:57 other posts 
Indeed!

By #463848 07,Jan,19 08:38
So that my pubic hair doesn't get trapped under my foreskin. I have a short foreskin and it is easy for hair to get between it and my glans

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 04,Jan,19 21:44 other posts 
On this issue, it really is "to each thier own". Personally, I think pubes look great on girls and guys with maybe a little necessary trim up, a little tending of the garden from time to time.

By #545468 02,Jan,19 23:34
Mostly because we hate sucking a cock and have to deal with pube hair. Also, it feels better when you are nude. Since I live nude, I love being shaved

By #435701 06,Nov,13 17:04
Why do guys let their pubes grow wild? I find that very unattractive (nothing personal here to those who do not shave-just my personal preference)....etc...etc....

By #437064 01,Nov,13 19:44
Cocksucking, all about the cocksucking
By #436014 06,Nov,13 09:38

what can i say, shaved cock is hot, see mine for instance
--------------------------------------- added after 24 minutes

actually, not shaved bald, i mean trimmed close, nicely manicured to allow for full expose of the cock shaft
--------------------------------------- added after 25 minutes

kinda like that same look on pussies too

By #361268 06,Nov,13 09:09
I shave mine every day it nice to be shaved and it is allso nicer to keep clean as well shaved pussys are great and nice to go down on

By #136427 05,Nov,13 07:45
I did one time anf it was a mistake, the itch of new growth!!!

By johnp [Ignore] 01,Nov,13 14:12 other posts 
So guys or girls don't have to pic them out of their teeth!! Nasty!!

By bigone21 [Ignore] 14,Jun,13 18:47 other posts 
For NOT growing a beard over the pecker..???

By #285974 14,Jun,13 00:03
i shave them cuz it keeps my ballz from itching and they dont swet as much

By bigone21 [Ignore] 09,Jun,13 18:19 other posts 
some guys don't like to grow a beard in their underwear, so they trim and shave...

By #264686 09,Jun,13 09:00
To remove hair.

By #358797 09,Jun,13 00:28
As a female, I'm just gonna chime in and say I much prefer trimmed or shaved to a full bush on men. Much neater and tidier looking. I just don't care for the banana stuck in a but sh look. Plus, I can't stand getting pubes stuck in my throat or having them going up my nose. Lol.
--------------------------------------- added after 31 seconds

In a bush* damn auto correct

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 12,Apr,13 19:31 other posts 
[deleted image]

Because it looks great and feels so much better ! Also ... you know what they say , "If it feels good ... Do it" !!!
By #389053 25,May,13 19:58
By #389053 25,May,13 20:00
I like him as he is now! or quite smooth
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 01,Jun,13 00:33 other posts 
Thank You so much for saying that "pissusperma"
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 07,Jun,13 07:24 other posts 
but you know I like him as hairy as he can possibly grow

By #391978 29,May,13 10:47
looks and feels better

By #368847 16,Apr,13 14:28
Shave mine because shaved cock turns me on big time. I like to watch myself on cam wan king my shaved cock to others. Shave balls and some on legs and ass. Would love to have my ass shaved
By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Apr,13 15:58 other posts 
Hey, I'll shave your ass. It's fun to get together with a buddy and shave each other's asses.

By #368777 10,Apr,13 02:20
well i shave cuz i feel like it makes me a lil more feminine, i dont crossdress r anything but id like my man 2 have alot of body hair while im almost hairless......
By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,Apr,13 17:17 other posts 
An interesting point that it makes you feel more feminine. I feel just the opposite. Being hairless makes me feel more masculine. Think about it, shaving down is de rigueur for many atheletic activities, swimmers, bicyclists and bodybuilders for example. Smooth skin shows off muscles. Not to mention showing off the dick and balls.
By #360973 13,Apr,13 23:34
Agreed Spermkiss, i'd exclude cyclists though - they're more wanker than man
By #23212 14,Apr,13 00:14
Since you agree, will you soon be posting some photos of your 'parts' all smoothly shaven?
By #360973 14,Apr,13 00:36
I'm shaven in most of my pics, sin...just lazily lol.
I shave my fun zone, my chest and I used to shave my legs for sport, but I don't shave my legs anymore and i've always left the area from my pecs down to my funzone /armpits /arms unshaved; & I don'tgrow hair on my back
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The post was about pubes, wasn't it .... I s'pose i'm a bit guilty of commenting partly to just have a go at cyclists
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Apr,13 12:23 other posts 
Yeah, I kinda thought you had it in for cyclists, though I don't understand why. Along with swimmers, to me they seem like real athletes. Bodybuilders seemed the most questionable on my list because all they do is stand around in a suit that is little more than a g-string (often even nude) and show off their muscles. I included them because it takes a lot of work to get those muscles.

On another subject, how 'bout adding me to your friends list so I can see your photos of your shaven "fun zone"?

By #33070 14,Apr,13 00:30
I just like the feeling of it the cock shaved clean. Trimming the pubes just to keep it clean and neat

By #117783 13,Apr,13 16:16
[deleted image]
I've shaved for years - more hygienic, more sensitive and I just like it that way !!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 13,Apr,13 16:55 other posts 
looks good!!

By bigone21 [Ignore] 12,Apr,13 12:46 other posts 
I have shaved myself down there for half my life. It looks better, feels better & licks better!

I shave around the base of my cock, my balls, the perineum and around my asshole, I trim where I want to just shorten.

I use some foam and a simple Gilette Sensor Excel. NOT a new razorblade, that will cut me up! after a month of shaving my face with it, the blade is ready for use downside.

After shaving and showering, I just use some (sun)lotion.

At the nudebeaches and naturist campingsites (like Cap d'Agde) I see thousands of guys naked every summer. What I find unattractive is "much bush, little tree" (or "much tobacco, little cigar"). And there is a lot if that out there!

I know there are a lot of guys cultivating their bodyhair, good! Just not my thing...

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ [Ignore] 08,Apr,13 08:14 other posts 
My freshly shaven penis and ESPECIALLY my SEXTICLEZ are so much more sensitive than with hair. The skin of my scrotum is so velvety and silky feeling when shaved. All in all, it just feels so much more sexy both in sensitivity as well as to touch !

Maybe it also is reminiscent of my young years as well. So many sexy memories of the time before I had hair myself. I didn't have hair until about age 16. I first enjoyed playing with and being played with by other boys and girls at about age 8, and it felt great! Maybe it's a hold-over to those feelings and memories!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Apr,13 11:49 other posts 
You struck a nerve with me here. I, too, was a late bloomer for hair growth. I, too, have fond memories of fooling around with other boys (no girls, I'm gay) in our hairless youth.

By #369395 08,Apr,13 13:15
I have shaved my balls for many years but gave up on the bush, stubble and rash issues. I love the look and feel and it is clearly better for licking.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Apr,13 11:43 other posts 
Shaving is high maintenance, plus there are indeed stubble and rash issues. If you like being hairless but want freedom from the razor, consider permanent hair removal with lasor treatments. I did it and I love it.

By #363631 09,Apr,13 05:38
I remember my first bf shaved his pubes and balls... And I just thought it looks like chicken skin if you buy the frozen one, so unatural.. (of course did not tell him lol). If the hair is there, why to shave it ? I think its also not hygienic to shave pubs cause there is an easy way for infections, but its just my opinion.
Well, I prefer it naturaly - trimmed. Not into prehystoric ice-aged long hair though :-) just nice trimmed. For that reason I use clippers for all my body hair. The razor blade I use only for balls and armpits from time to time (it just does not work with clippers there).
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Yeah and I do have hairy legs, (no shaving or trimming there), there was time I hated it, but it was mostly this - what the others would think - now I am over it. I like it that way, it makes me who I am. But its another story..
By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Apr,13 11:36 other posts 
Your leg hair is HOT! Super sexy. Don't even think about shaving or trimming your legs. Your shaved balls and trimmed pubes look really sexy with your hairy legs. At least once in your life you should consider a total crotch shave. A guy with hairy legs and a hairless crotch drives me wild. Try it.

By #70814 09,Apr,13 15:08
I sometimes trim them, I think it looks great:

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #201155 09,Sep,12 05:52
Because it feels good – and especially when you're locked in one of these!

[deleted image]
By #283812 09,Sep,12 06:11
If too long when locked in chastitiy they keep getting ripped out, ouch. Better to shave
By #201155 09,Sep,12 08:56
I like to keep my butt as smooth as possible, too

[deleted image]
By #248006 08,Apr,13 16:00
How do you do that without cutting yourself to ribbons?
By #201155 09,Apr,13 14:04
Well, without wishing to sound too simplistic, I use a ladies' razor, and I take my time. I get a bit of razor burn, but it soon goes, and I think the results are worth a little discomfort

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off