on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Ever had roommates or friends that slept nude ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #296237 [Ignore] 02,Sep,12 23:10
Ever had roommates or friends that slept nude ? A nice big soft cock is so hot - a nice ass too

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Ever took your roommates or friends underwear to sniff, lick, jerk off with ?   2.You ever sniff your roommates underwear ?   3.You **** NUDE ? Always slept nude ? Even with roommates ?   4.Ever sniffed your older bro's undies growing up ? Cousins, friends, roommates undies ?   5.Friends of opposite sex nude photos  

Comments:
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 05,Sep,12 02:10 other posts 
Yes ! Back in the day ... when I had room-mates it was no big deal to walk around in the nude ! Then again ... I personally don't have any hangups about being naked around amongst friends ! The way this world is now ... there are so many people out there that see nudity around others , as a bad thing and honestly ... I think that nudity is a very natural thing ! As for sleeping in the nude , I Always **** in the nude !!!

By #268591 03,Sep,12 03:04
i always **** naked , no matter where i am . many years ago i was staying in a hostel in london in a shared room . my roommate was about the same age as myself , the first night we were getting ready to go to bed and we were talking as we undressed , we both stripped naked and kept on looking at each other , it was just a natural thing to do and we just ended up in the one bed together it was wonderful

By nekekal [Ignore] 03,Sep,12 01:17 other posts 
I always **** naked. I also wander around the house naked. It feels so good.
By #201155 03,Sep,12 01:58
And you look good, too. Nice cock

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off