Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

A question for straight guys....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #22384 [Ignore] 01,Sep,12 08:03
I am just wondering, when you guys are in a locker room or public changing room, do you guys check out what the other guys packages look like and do you secretly feel horny?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 05,Sep,12 02:34 other posts 
First of all ... Very good topic for the Discussion Forum "bmw323inw" ! I am strait , but I totally agree with what everyone else is saying here , because the way I see it , is that it truly is very natural to be a little curious and if the opportunity arouses itself to be able to sneak a peek ... why not ? Besides , doesn't everyone do it at least one time or another ? I know one thing for sure is , that I have seen my share of cocks and it doesn't bother me if someone takes a peak at mine ! More power to them for wanting to see my package ! As for feeling secretly horny ... well , it does kind of make me feel good , and again , it is only natural to get somewhat aroused by seeing someones package as it can be a turn on by seeing some brief nudity ! So again ... Kudos to you for this Topic on the DF

By #145304 01,Sep,12 19:24
well i love coming here and checking out nice poles but in a real life situation like that i never really feel like looking at a guy's package or anything like that much less feel horny in any way

By #229885 01,Sep,12 13:06
Yes, and not really. Scoping out other guys' gear is, as you know, normal; comparison being one of the main motivators. And, secretly feeling horny would rule us out of being straight; making us bi at the very least. But there are a lot of guys who try real hard not to admit that to themselves.
By #246442 01,Sep,12 13:44
Everybody is bi they just prefer on sex over the other
By #6568 01,Sep,12 15:25
I certainly don't comsider myself 'bi'....I have never felt any attraction to another male or even thought about it until coming to this site.

By #102374 01,Sep,12 15:16
Yes I look and there are some fine cocks that make my dick hard.

By #6568 01,Sep,12 08:30
Most, if not all, normal straight men are curious about other mens "packages"......However, its only curiosity, there's nothing to make one "horny" like looking at naked women. For me personally, I have rarely seen a penis (either here or in real life) that I could admire.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off