She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

question about my pussy

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #173969 [Ignore] 23,Aug,12 05:43
Honestly, what do you think of my inner labia? The left one is longer and I used to be self conscious. But thanks to this site I learned thar men like pussies with some meat in them. I Just feel my labia are kind of big and I'm a little shy when I'm being eaten out because they look wrinkly and hang there. I don't remember if they have always been this way or if it'd from sex. Please give me your honest opinion on my pussy. Not sure if my pics really show what I'm talking about because I mostly take clit close ups. Your total honesty is appreciated. Is my pussy pretty or ugly? Do I look loose? Do pussy lips matter to you? During oral do you like longer labia or a more tight symmetry to it? Thanks and if you think its ugly honestly no hard feelings. Its Just an opinion.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Straight women: What do you like or dislike about the taste of your own cum?   2.Question for the ladies??   3.How did you get this way?   4.Threesome !!   5.PUSSY POWER  

Comments:
By bigguy [Ignore] 01,Mar,14 10:25 other posts 
Honesty you got. You have nothing to be self conscious about unless it's all good thoughts because you are beautiful down there.

By #151385 28,Feb,14 02:22
What do u think of me guys
By #436716 01,Mar,14 08:41
Ready to help you if you need an actice cock

By #323075 11,Jan,13 05:07
Your Pussy is very nice and seems to have also a great, beautiful and horny clit. Very impressing!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 10,Jan,13 15:06 other posts 
You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Ihad a look and thought Daaaaaam that's a nice looking pussy .....and now I'm going back for a second look!!

By #61033 10,Jan,13 14:49
Don't know where you got the idea your pussy is anything less than perfect - she is beautiful! I got a serious boner doing this inspection! You should be more confident - I would be very happy with a pussy like yours in my face!

By robertforladiesl [Ignore] 10,Jan,13 04:06 other posts 
your pussy is perfect

By nekekal [Ignore] 28,Aug,12 01:33 other posts 
I do see what you mean in the pictures. One side of your labia is larger than the other. But very delicious looking. You should not be worried about this. Most guys when eating a woman don't look around too much and compare pussy lip sizes. They mostly just want to spread those labia and feel them around their cocks and yours would feel great around a cock. You would be a fantastic fuck. I wish I were there.

By qhaos [Ignore] 27,Aug,12 10:22 other posts 
first of all i love meaty pussies too, because i think that not only women can enjoy the full meaning of the word "sucking". simmetry is not valuable for me as a paramenter, because when i eat a pussy i take care one side at time, and finding the left different than the right one is more and more exciting, is like licking 2 pussies. dont let me spend some words about your clitoris, you know are only compliments and wishes posing my tongue on that wonder!

By steve8211 [Ignore] 26,Aug,12 20:39 other posts 
Looks great!! I want to lick it and put my dick in it!!

By #270555 26,Aug,12 20:04
your pussy is perfect baby your lips are amazing

By #159671 23,Aug,12 21:39
I love the look of your pussy! I wish I could tell you how it tastes or feels against my head.
Really, don't most labia look wrinkly and hang there when they are open wide? I really don't think it looks odd at all. It's just texture.
Thats a great swolen little clit you have there too! Honestly my tongue, fingers or dick does not feel symmetry at all. It all feels good to me. Your pussy is a gift you should be proud to give to any guy or girl you think is worth it!

By #291618 23,Aug,12 15:06
I Love playing with pussy lips whith my mouth

By #289712 23,Aug,12 06:44
Like I've said to you previously it is such a turn on you have s real nice one

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 23,Aug,12 05:54 other posts 
your pussy is extremely fuckable!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off