pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Curious

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #291481 [Ignore] 13,Aug,12 06:18
Sometimes when I stroke my hard throbbing cock instead of just the usual up and down hand motion I work my hand around my shaft in a figure 8 pattern. Anybody else use patterns while stroking their cock?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Curious in watching..   2.I'm new to this   3.Bi curious?   4.bi-curious is a stupid term   5.Bi_Curious  

Comments:
By Lvphose [Ignore] 03,Sep,22 00:06 other posts 
If I last long enough in my masturbations yes, all sorts of motions/stroking! But sometimes I’m quickly ready to cum like here!

By #675701 24,Aug,22 22:17
no one really cares
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Aug,22 22:26 other posts 
He don't fn care... It was 10 years ago posted.

By #662360 22,Aug,22 16:44
I usually just stroke or tug my shaft up and down. But long ago I found I could wank by holding my stiff cock in my hand and rubbing my cock head against the bedclothes till I came. I used that technique because my bed rocked when I stroked or tugged and I was worried my parents would know I was wanking.

By #147052 13,Aug,12 15:19
Any kind of motion is better than just sitting there and doing nothing.

By #292427 13,Aug,12 14:17
Sure, have done that. And a lot of other motions too.

"just the shaft," or just the head, just the frenulum, just the thumb and forefinger, the whole hand, just 3 fingers, with a rubber on, Jerking Off with "things" in and down my pisshole, Jerked Off with a "softy."

Done it wet, dry, lotions, Abolene, latex gloves, etc.

Do I classify as a JERK OFF?

Public Service Announcement: Never use soap, it really dries out the head.
By #64328 13,Aug,12 14:27
The variations I have used since I first started seem endless. That might be a topic all by itself worth posting

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off