Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Foreskin

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #34537 [Ignore] 30,Oct,09 00:25
Does anyone know a effect natural way to restore the foreskin?Im trying taping and stretching,but its a very slow process..

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.foreskin adhesion   2.Restoring Foreskin   3.shape of a cock   4.Foreskin   5.How to tighten your foreskin  

Comments:
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 27,Mar,11 14:24 other posts 
I am restoring my foreskin and enjoy it so much foreskin is way better
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Jan,12 16:03 other posts 
[deleted image]
restoringforeskin.org
By slipper [Ignore] 22,Jan,12 17:58 other posts 
NICE!!!

By ttonio [Ignore] 22,Jan,12 13:22 other posts 

By #143848 03,Mar,11 21:48
Your kidding, right. Why would anyone want to get another foreskin. I was circumcised at birth and never had any problem. I think being circumcised is best.
By slipper [Ignore] 27,Mar,11 21:12 other posts 
Yeah, sure; this is like trying to tell the congenitally blind about sight. You don't miss what you've been told you shouldn't have had to begin with, what you have never felt titillated and sucked, what you have never felt slid over your head and bunched-up just inside another person. My condolences.

By #42017 03,Mar,11 04:08
Forskins are all very well but look silly without a cock inside them
[deleted image]
By slipper [Ignore] 27,Mar,11 21:11 other posts 
You may think it looks silly, some of us would call it CUTE!!!

By slipper [Ignore] 30,Oct,09 23:32 other posts 
Unfortunately, there is NO QUICK way... or we'd all be doing it and my skin would be at least 6 inches longer than it is now!!!
By #95706 25,Feb,11 02:49
Does that mean you're actually interested in making yours longer? If so, kudos to you! Why don't you grow a few extra inches for me?
By slipper [Ignore] 26,Feb,11 01:00 other posts 
YES, the more skin the better, imho... I'd be happy to have the longest healthy skin in the world!!! But, this is all I've got, and I stretch it every chance I get!

By #95706 27,Feb,11 23:14
It's interesting you should say "healthy". In our stupid US culture we think of the foreskin as something unclean and diseased. The rest of world is laughing at us for altering our baby boys like this! I wish I could say I was one of the lucky ones but I can't. I've not met an intact guy yet that didn't have a healthy foreskin or was diseased because he was uncut. Pisses me off that the medical community keeps making up shit to keep circumcision going. It's their bread and butter ya know? They'll say anything to keep the tradition alive. It used to be the miracle cure for everything. People like me are shooting down all those theories down one by one and doctors are pissed.
By slipper [Ignore] 28,Feb,11 01:42 other posts 
The reason I worded it as I did is that I have seen pix of huge, diseased penises--along with that LOTS of skin, and that isn't what I meant.
By #13219 03,Mar,11 01:23
What happens when you step on it?
By slipper [Ignore] 27,Mar,11 21:10 other posts 
I trip and get back up!

By #6568 30,Oct,09 04:23
I don't know how much help this is,..but therre used to be a man making special weights that you tape to the skin around the shaft under the head. You just wear the weight normally during the day and there is even a hole thru the weight to allow for urination without having to remove it (which could be useful in a working environement etc)

The maker was producing these weights as an offshoot to a business making brass instrument mouthpieces and got into it by actuall using a mouthpiece himself.

I think he was in Canada, but I might be wrong. It would depend on the size of your relaxed penis, but you could aquire a trombone mouthpiece that is silverplated, and then hacksaw off the shank. use strong medical tape to attach it to the skin below the glans and jsut wear it daily.

You could make your own if you have access to a lathe or engineering facilities. However, be very careful/don't use brass against the skin without it being silver plated. Stainless steel would be better. Hope this helps.....!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off