Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Pussy or tits?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #7690 [Ignore] 15,Feb,09 03:32
Hi guys!
what do you like more on women:
Pussy or tits?
I prefer the pussy. I want the pussy first!
What do you think? And what do you think of my wife's pussy?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Girlfriends Tits   2.Who loves my pussy?? Do I turn you on??   3.hi gorgeous,you look so sexy,would love to fuc* you,and cum all over yor tits.   4.Size of cocks, tits, pussy lips   5.Who has the best tits here?  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 19:42 other posts 
Both

By nekekal [Ignore] 14,Jan,20 14:06 other posts 
I love tits. I love the way they look, the way they feel, the way they taste. I love holding them, fondling them, sucking on the nipples. I just love a woman's tits. I am sure that I like them more than their owners.

But there is absolutely nothing better in the world than sliding my cock into a warm wet cunt and fucking it to orgasm.

So, I just love a womans body, but if I had to chose either giving up tits, or cunt. I could give up those wonderous tits for more cock in cunt time.

By #466579 04,Aug,14 09:17
Always tits.:d
By #485312 02,Jan,20 01:23
[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jan,20 19:40 other posts 
ESPECIALLY the nipples!

By boc [Ignore] 04,Aug,14 08:08 other posts 
Both. I love licking a pussy and looking up at woman's body with her tits pointing up to the sky.

By #44980 02,Aug,14 19:52
Cunt, nibbling on titties just can't compare to eating a hot juicy cunt!!!

By #5724 17,Apr,09 18:55
do we have to choose?
By #3997 17,Apr,09 18:57
i dont like to choose, i perfer them all, i say both, cause i cant pick lol

By #7976 19,Feb,09 22:32
Great question but somewhat irrelevant. Breasts are always on display, especially in this time frame. It is hard to miss a woman's breasts weather fully covered or partially displayed. I am a breast lover and always have been. Somewhere between a large C and a middling D cup always turn me on and I love breasts that have some body and hang off the chest so they sway when a woman is on all fours. Contrary to that however, I had a girlfriend for a long time with a great, suckable set of small B cups that stood out from her chest without a bra and she rarely wore one. Her nipples were always hard so summer or winter, what a turn on she was to look at. A woman's pussy however is a deal breaker for a long relationship. If she isn't naturally full bushed and wet all the time, I have a hard time getting turned on. A large, sensitive clit is also a plus but any pussy that cums frequently is a great pussy. As for your wife, I'd personally like to see her bushed out but all the rest is incredible. I'd get hard and stay hard if the opportunity to have sex with her came about. How about a photo of her breasts? Love to see the rest of the package.

By #5440 16,Feb,09 09:05
i like looking at boobs, but pussies are nasty

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off