Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

million $ question for all women specially mature ones

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #145304 [Ignore] 28,Jul,12 17:12
I've known of one or two women who dont feel they been fucked good and a lot of women who feel they been fucked really good so my question for you is. What constitute a good fuck for you ? When youhink back to the one fuck you feel was the best what makes it stand out? Was it: A) how many positions you got put in B) how long you got fucked for C) how big the Dick was D) how rough,freaky and nasty the guy was E) the foreplay F) just how turned on you were G) none of the above

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.are mature women the best fucks?   2.What makes a pussy mature??   3.looking for mature women:)   4.Women and Camsex   5.Gun **** in America  

Comments:
By #145304 08,Aug,12 16:04
Wish I knew

By #146804 29,Jul,12 19:51
I'm not sure how more positions makes better sex, as changing every 5 seconds would make it terrible sex. Time is also something that has very little to do with it. Cock size again is pretty insignificant (unless he'd REALLY small). Rough sex all depends on the mood, so again it's dismissed. Foreplay can be important but if it's spontaneous "I need you now!" sex then it's not always needed. If I'm not turned on during sex, I have no idea why I'd be doing.
By #6568 30,Jul,12 02:41
By #145304 30,Jul,12 22:36
Sounds like you re picking G
By #146804 31,Jul,12 07:52
Passion, excitement and reading body language are just some of the things I can think of which make 'good sex.' I have no idea how you came up with such a strange abstract list but I was simply showing how they are pretty irrelevant for your actual question.

For example, if a girl DID everything you love when she gave you a blowjob, ticked all the boxes, but looked bored, did the things you love but not in response to your reactions but just as if working down a list it wouldn't be a good blowjob.

You need the excitement, the energy, the feeling of being desired etc.
By #145304 31,Jul,12 09:31
That abstract list came up because not every woman is the same. You dont see any other woman that replied so far say the same thing u did, do u ?
By #146804 31,Jul,12 09:41
You've completely missed the point of what I've said. I'm saying that the options you have given don't relate to good sex at all. The fact that you are thinking that such things do is a very abstract (and boyishly immature) why of looking at sex.
By #145304 31,Jul,12 12:55
Im not interested in hearing about sex between a married couple Im interested in hearing a milf who's had a few relationships, maybe a marriage, a couple of one night stands etc think back to the best night of sex they had and say what made it so. Women aint always equating, adding, substracting, extrapolating every single time they want dick sometimes they want to just get fucked.
While other times they May want candles, music, rose petals etc. No everyone feels like you othetwise i Would not be asking that question
By #146804 31,Jul,12 22:32
Your still not getting me. So I'll put this way. What you've done is the same as asking "What makes a good film? a) Robots b) Fish People c) Cute Kittens" INSTEAD OF "What makes a good film? a) Plot b) Character development c) The message"
By #145304 01,Aug,12 00:15
I know what you mean but like i said i dont need to go that deep as to list Passion, intimacy, excitement blah blah. Do you think most women Would picks married sex as the best they had as opposed to a one night stand, or fucking that coworker they been flirting with for months? A woman May enjoy a good plain fuck just ad much as making sweet tender love depending on her mood, the guy etc

By #210331 29,Jul,12 01:12
I'm going to go with my intuition, here:

I don't think that any women will respond to this question, as it doesn't make sense!! The women I know want to be 'loved' and not fucked, like a plaything!

I'm guessing, because I'm a guy, and don't understand the intricacies of the female mind, they they would rate being comfortable, foreplay, and sensitivity, higher than any of these things that you list.

I don't mean to be a 'traitor' to the gender, but we have to change with the times, and women can and will demand more of us, as men!! we have to learn more about what they want, and need, rather than believe in the Budwiser commercials!!
By #145304 30,Jul,12 22:40
Guess you havent notice no all women are the same or you re amish

By #145304 30,Jul,12 22:25

By #59855 30,Jul,12 20:04
From Matts Wife: If it was a good fuck I probably don't remember much

By #145304 29,Jul,12 08:28
I see 2 replies already.not all women are the same

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off