Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

PROUD MEN

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #57759 [Ignore] 28,Jul,12 13:38
post the pics of the pussies you have fucked , be proud!!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.SMALLEST PENIS COMPETITION!!!   2.PROUD or NOT about YOUR COCK ???   3.I am a proud owner of an Irsuties papillaries glans Join my group!   4.gay.....   5.I have a small cock  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,12 06:47 other posts 
C'mon DrGyno, so we all understand where you're coming from, I challenge you. You be the first member to post pics of the pussies you've fucked and be PROUD! After all, we're more than just our cunt!
By #57759 31,Jul,12 11:59
u r indeed u have a very intelligent and sexy brain. it was just a thought , that I concede that was not a good one
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,12 13:08 other posts 
I accept that and thank you for being humble enough to say so.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,12 19:13 other posts 
Sorry DrGyno, I agree with justlookin. When I read your thread; post pics of the pussies you have "fucked", be proud, it's just another one of your tasteless threads.

"Fuck", such an interesting word with so many connotations....."I had such a fucking good time", "FUCK YOU!", "where the fuck did I leave my phone", "who the fuck was that?", "what the fuck!" you get the idea, fuck, a powerful word. You asked the members to post pics of pussies that they "fucked" and be proud only suggests to me that this could only be random, casual sex, absolutely no emotional connection.... just pure, raw, monkey sex. Basically, my mind processes that as you have reqested the members to post pics of the whores that they slept with. Shame on you!

I'm not letting you off the hook just yet, in your response to justlookin, you said you love the total woman, not just her cunt. Let me tell ya something about me, I absolutely H A T E the term cunt. I suppose at the right time, in the right context, cunt could be appropriate however, never ever, ever call me a cunt. I'd rather be called a bitch before being referred to as a cunt. If you called me a cunt I would put a hurtin' on you that you would never forget.

By #89828 28,Jul,12 14:56
Assuming, of course, that you have the permission of the ladies who own those pussies BEFORE posting. To do otherwise would just be skeevie...
On second thought, even WITH permission, it is kind of skeevie. Like a trophy wall...which reduces the woman to little more than a life support system for a vagina. Nope...just seems disrespectful...
By #218130 28,Jul,12 15:25
Bravo! As always well said.
By #218130 28,Jul,12 15:25
Agree 100%

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off