Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Hair

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #275757 [Ignore] 20,Jul,12 14:03
Where did the "shave everything" come from? Pubic hair, chest hair, leg hair- it all makes a guy look masculine and sexy. Shaved seems so fake. What do you think?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Chest Hair ?   2.Hair vs Some Hair vs NO Hair   3.keep your hair natural!   4.pubic hair for men   5.Best way to remove hair  

Comments:
By #180934 22,Jul,12 18:10
I like hair on women, full bush if not too long, or trimmed or shaped by shaving. I'm fond of underarm hair too, if it's not too much. To me a totally bald pussy is not a big turn on for sex, although it makes cunnilingus interesting. I've come to like some pictures of totally shaved women - there's something about a well composed shot that makes it look very hot.

On guys I've come to really like the shaved look. It's nice to see a hard cock just standing up looking for attention. Also, I recently shaved myself for the first time and got really turned on by the smoothness of my skin and the look of my cock exposed. That got me fantasizing about fondling men shaved clean, and the thought of taking clean balls into my mouth is a turn on too. A good photo of a cute man's ass shaved clean is pretty inviting, in the right light.

I think I should shave myself completely again and be with a woman (or man) who is similarly groomed. That sounds nice....
By spermkiss [Ignore] 22,Jul,12 19:28 other posts 
Do it! Sex when both you and your partner are hairless is mind blowing.

By #101127 21,Jul,12 08:34
LOVE HAIRLESS GUYS

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 20,Jul,12 14:57 other posts 
'guess they're trying to revert to their childhood...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Jul,12 17:25 other posts 
Your point is well taken, and as someone who is hairless I've wondered this more than once. But I don't think so. See my reply to Ray10754 above.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 20,Jul,12 22:42 other posts 
BUT.....medical reasons certainly qualify

By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Jul,12 17:30 other posts 
To answer your question about where the "shave everything" idea came from, we gay men started it (we're usually the trend setters). Now body grooming has become totally mainstream and many straight men do it as well. So thank or blame (depending on you viewpoint) gay men.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 20,Jul,12 14:57 other posts 
Been shaving my entire body for many years and love it! I am a very hairy person and years back I had a skin condition that the only way I got any relief was to remove the hair so as th be able to apply the medicne with out the issue of having notted and tangle hair to deal with.
After all that was said and done and the issue was cured, I tryed to let the hair grow back but found that I didnt like the feeling of it being there so I kept it shaved evere since.
Origionaly the idea of being (totaly smooth) is not that uncommon, if you check back in history, you will find that many men shaved smooth, dating back to the early anchant romans and greeks, You will also find that being smooth is a common practice of people that are true nudists,sort of a sence of being (Totaly nude). A lot of people dont understand it. Also many people critizise those that do shave which is not fair! I think any one that is against it should try it at least once in there life befor they pass judgment on those that do! It is only hair and will grow back if the individule dose not like it!! You would be totaly supprised as to how many that try it say I should have done this years ago!!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Jul,12 17:22 other posts 
I'm with you all the way on this, Ray. I, too, am totally hairless from the neck down. My reasons are:

(1) How it feels. This is the least subjective reason because it feels absolutely heavenly. Sensitive areas are even more sensitive and sex when hairless is in a whole different dimension.

(2) How it looks. I very much prefer the hairless look, but obviously not everyone feels that way.

(3) How it makes me feel about myself. I like to be nude. I like it a lot and I also like to be in social situations with other nude people. Being hairless is a way to be even more nude, it's as nude as I can possibly be.

I completely support you when you say that those who have never tried it should not criticise us who do. I've said this many times here of the Forum, but just as every man should let his beard grow out at least once in his life, every man (and woman) should shave his entire body at least once in his life. As you so correctly point out, it's only hair and if someone doesn't like being hairless, it will grow back. And as you also point out, many who try it choose to stay hairless.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off