Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Bathroom sex

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #275311 [Ignore] 10,Jul,12 14:19
Love stories about public sex. All kinds. I always get hard in restrooms. Love beating off while others are around.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.WILDEST OR CRAZY PLACE YOU HAVE EVER MASTURBATED   2.Who jerks off at work?   3.Do you take pictures of yourself in other peoples bedrooms and bathrooms?   4.the best way to have sex in public bathroom without getting cought   5.Discreet masturbation  

Comments:
By #544423 18,Oct,18 12:16
ive been propositioned a coupla times in public bathrooms - had one of the best blowjobs ever in a stall at a club -we were both high as fuck. later on i fucked his ass in the parking lot. great night!

By #516354 18,Oct,18 10:59
A long time ago whilst in London I went to a public toilet and all the urinals were full so I went into one of the stalls.As I stood there having a pee I noticed that there was a lot of holes in the walls.I then noticed a note being pushed under the right hand side of the stall.When I finished having my pee I put my cock away and picked up the note and read it,'Lovely cock love to see you wank it'.As I read it I started to get a hard on,so I undid my jeans pushed them down,quickly followed by my undies.I then started to jack off.A I jacked off I could hear the guy in the next stall panting and assumed he was jacking off too.All of a sudden a cock appeared in a hole on the left hand side of the stall,so I took it in my other hand and jacked him off.He came pretty quickly with me following soon after.I cleaned myself up,dressed and left without knowing who the two guys were.

By #569279 16,Oct,18 16:20
I was at rest stop one nigth , Iwas at the urinal pissing there was this trucker next to me he looked at me nodded his head and stood back and shook his cock he leaned over to. Towards he ask me if I wanted his cock he went in in the stall I followed him in I got on my knees deepthroat his cock he bent me over the sink and fuck my ass raw unit he shoot load in me

By #537175 14,Oct,18 08:21
I always get at least semi hard stood at urinal, the whole atmosphere is a real turn on . at school a few of us jerked off stood together and I still enjoy the odd jerk with my bf and he has taken pics of me having a piss
[deleted image]

By #568737 11,Oct,18 02:24
In my schooldays often wanked or gave/received HJ’s with other boys in a toilet cubicle at school. These days I only jack off in the toilets at work. Sometimes in the gym jack off in the shower. The cubicle has a frosted glass door so anyone really interested could see what I was doing.

By #569242 11,Oct,18 00:08
I've jacked off in public stalls with others around and even in the next stall, but never out in the open area of the restroom.

By anyfun [Ignore] 11,Oct,18 00:01 other posts 
Hooked up with a guy from a site at a park restroom

By #568296 10,Oct,18 18:36
In a bar toilet a guy locked us in and made me suck his cock . He took my clothes off and fucked me hard and rough.

By Darthshame [Ignore] 22,Apr,18 13:38 other posts 
So i was alone in the restroom once when I was younger. As i was tucking myself back in, I brushed my balls with my fingers. In those days it didn't take much to set me off. It felt good so I left my fingers there a little too long. In seconds my dick had pushed it's way back out my pants and was standing demanding attention. Nervous and standing at a public urinal I tried to tuck myself back in. It was to hard and swollen to fit back in the tight jeans I was wearing. I tried to think of something else so it would go down. No use, it was all I could think about. The fact that I might get caught like this scared me, but was exciting too. I had to rub one out, I couldn't resist. So it got harder and harder as i dry stroked it. I was trying to lean into the urinal in case someone came in, but I touched it with my hard ass cock and had to back off. That set me off right as this man walked in. He walked up to the urinal next to me as I was spurting cum uncontrollably. I was trying to stand still and control my breathing. As he relived himself he looked at me. I fought to try and stuff my satisfied, yet still hard cock into my pants. I saw him glance down at me as he zipped up. He didn't wash his hands, he just left to my relief. I ran to a stall with my cock bouncing. In there i stuffed it back in my pants but it was still visible. I went to the sink and washed my hands and splashed cold water on my face. I was with my aunt and wondered what she was thinking about me taking so long. When I thought I wasn't as noticeable i went out. Does that count?

By #552392 22,Apr,18 01:38
Once I bumped into a guy with his hand in his pants, he asked if I knew where the bathroom was. We both were hinting at each other and at the bathroom we both went to the same stall and he fucked me

By #522791 29,Mar,18 17:35
I do too

By bil47 [Ignore] 27,Mar,18 08:13 other posts 
I've never walked into a public restroom and seen or heard men having sex... never seen or heard men masturbating in a restroom either.

Have you?
By pifad [Ignore] 27,Mar,18 14:48 other posts 
I have
By #64328 27,Mar,18 15:15
I think it happens all around us but most of the time we just dont notice
By pifad [Ignore] 27,Mar,18 17:03 other posts 
If I walked in and saw you there by the urinal, I’d approach you immediately

By #64328 27,Mar,18 14:05
i have masturbated 100s of times in public restroom alone and had 2 experiences with other. First one was a public shower at a campground as a ****. I was showering and alway got boners when naked. Just being naked made me hard at the time. Another boy a couple years older saw my boner and masturbated my to a dry orgasm in under minute got dressed and left. I spent the next whole day looking for him but with no luck. The second time was in abowling alley bathroom when i was a teen
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

The whole thing couldnt have lasted over 2 minutes. Then we went back to bowling and here boyfriend had no idea i just fucked his girlfriend. She broke up with him a few days later and i dont think he ever try to have sex with her

By #519017 22,Oct,16 12:22
Best bathroom sex is in the shower with your woman! Soaping each other's naked body all over, licking the suds off her tits, bum and cunt, her licking it off your cock, finished off with a soap-lubed hand job while she's snuggled next to you with her naked body glistening wet! Sure beats a solitary jack off in the men's restroom.
By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 22,Oct,16 19:20 other posts 
Can for sure relate to this! Almost every time my girlfriend showers with me she'll stand behind me and lather me up, before sliding her hands down and jerking me to a wet n slippery amazing orgasm. Usually I'll reach back and play with her ass while she's working me. She likes to spoil me sometimes

By #220845 14,Jul,12 00:48
at the local mall in the 1980many stories .

By #64328 13,Jul,12 14:01
Masturbating in places where other people are nearby is a big turn on. I have been doing it my whole life and never been caught. I think it happens all around us and we are not aware of it. I could name dozens of places I have done it. bathroom stalls, Dressing rooms, friends bathrooms,in cars, and before puberty it was easier when I didnt have to worry about the cum. I think its alot more common than we think

By #5226 10,Jul,12 20:15
My girlfriend (before she met me) fucked a guy in a nightclub toilet cubicle. He was big and thick and she licked him first, then shoved her tight black dress up, kickers down and got fucked from behind, then facing him standing up then he held her up and fucked her. Someone even walked in on them, she put one foot on the toilet so he could get inside her better, all while she was still wearing high heels

i wank fantasising about this every day

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off