Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Girls, do you like cum on you face, or where do you like it?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #201191 [Ignore] 29,Jun,12 21:35
Girls, do you like cum on you face, or where do you like it? I have often wondered. Sometimes the girls look aghast. Do you like it in your mouth. Does it taste OK. I have never shot my cum in a girl's moth as I don't like the smell. What do you think.myself.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Face Sitting   2.Blocking face in pics??   3.How dare you post face pics of others?   4.Pics with your face   5.Which girl has the prettiest face on the site?  

Comments:
By #146804 07,Jul,12 10:58
I love facials, the whole degrading business really annoys me as I find them empowering. I don't mind the taste of cum at all but there's simply something incredibly sexy about having a man orgasm all over your face. Cum in the eyes doesn't seem to hurt me either, friends say otherwise so I'm probably weird.
By #254338 18,Jul,12 08:28
(I hear you're weird... but in a good way...)

By #275302 07,Jul,12 09:33
I don't like the taste of cum at all, but I'll gladly have it down my throat to make my guy happy. I also find the thought of it very exciting. Same goes for facials, really. I love it anywhere else on my body. The feeling when it shoots on me is amazingly hot....
By slipper [Ignore] 16,Jul,12 01:57 other posts 
That's the attitude!

By #88520 07,Jul,12 09:52
I'm always afraid that I will shoot her in her eyes, better if she just keeps my cock in her mouth while I unload

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off