Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Thick Guys Favorite Fleshlight

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #7211 [Ignore] 21,Oct,09 06:53
Fleshlight site says thick guys should buy the original one because it is 3/4 inches in diameter and the others are only 1/2 inch. Any thick guy (5 1/2+) have a preference? Really want to buy one, but don't want to spend $60 for something I can't fit my dick into!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Fleshlight   2.fleshlight handsfree   3.VERY THICK SPERM ?   4.Fleshlight.   5.Sharing your fleshlight with a buddy??  

Comments:
By skinb [Ignore] 08,Jan,16 18:30 other posts 
Hey, so I started a group to share pics.
/groups.php?id=6748&p=#t174136

By WristThick [Ignore] 17,May,11 21:45 other posts 
I got the Fleshlight some time ago. I never thought about getting any of the inserts because I can barely fit into it as it is. The biggest problem is how much fucking lube my cock sucks up. I have the same problem with the real thing, but it's even worse with the FL. Because our sizes are very similar, I can recommend the normal FL for you, with no inserts. Just don't forget the lube!!!

By #108870 26,Dec,10 11:38
I have the Fleshlight Ice! I am 6.1" around at average and it fits me well with very much lube.. I think it has the same diameter with original
By #7211 14,May,11 14:43
Finally broke down and bought one. I got the original because of the looks and because of the diameter. My average thickness is also just over 6 inches so I'm glad I bought plenty of lube.
By skinb [Ignore] 16,May,11 02:32 other posts 
Lets see some pic of it in actions

By skinb [Ignore] 16,May,11 02:32 other posts 
I've got the tera patric twista and the original ice. The tighter twista one is so much better, but their both good. And Ive got a pretty thick cock too.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off