Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Penis Enlargement

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #220667 [Ignore] 15,May,12 01:29
hi guys,
i want to make my penis larger coz my penis is small and im not satisfied with tht. i saw pics of you guys its massively huge, its a huggggggeeeee, so i decided to get help from you guys to get any medicine from which i got big large penis.plz check my penis and give feedback. and if there is any one who can help me out in my problem and arrange me a medicine for penis enlargement i will be very greatful. i dont want to buy online i want reliable sources to get best medicine for my small penis

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Penis enlargement procedures and results   2.Have you tried any Penis Enlargement Products   3.Surgical penis enlargement   4.Dose any one know penis enlargement exercisers   5.Penis Enlargement pills & methods  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,May,12 16:48 other posts 
First of all, your penis is just fine the size it is.

Secondly, there is no way to make it bigger, short of surgery and that is expensive, risky and has mixed results. See the "Penis Enlargement Scams" article on this very site.

So learn to be happy with what you've got, 'cause that's all you're ever going to have. And as I said at he outset, you've got a good looking dick that is big enough to get the job done. Enjoy it.
By #70814 15,May,12 17:16
actually, jelqing can give you some results. But it takes a lot of time, and the results are in the range of 0-1 inch (not 4 inches like some advertise). But it does work (tested on me).

But I agree that it's better to just be happy with what you have. And STAY AWAY FROM SURGERY AND PILLS.
By #499105 04,Oct,15 10:55
I found jelqing just gave me more huge veins.
Not much size if any. Only 4 months into it.
Some veins look to huge for me.
What do you think?
By thesevenpointfive [Ignore] 06,Oct,15 05:42 other posts 
I agree with you boys, i have been doing it some time, i don't get big vains, all i have is slightly thicker, and 0.1 of an inch in length

By NOWHEREMAN [Ignore] 09,Oct,13 03:16 other posts 
I have been obsesed with enlargement for years! I don't think the surgery is worth minnimal gain for maximum cash! Some pumps do it for girth!

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 15,May,12 07:01 other posts 
Enjoy what you've got....it is what it is.

By slipper [Ignore] 15,May,12 02:32 other posts 
I suggest you do a search here (or google). This Q has been asked a gazillion times by men everywhere and forever. No, no "medicine" is going to make your cock bigger or nearly everyone would be doing it. Also, there are BIG cocks here,to be sure, but don't be fooled by the many Photoshopped "giants."

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off